Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What should I do with Cinder and Blossom?

Go down 
+2
Stags
Not
6 posters

What do I do???
Make Cinder leave Riverclan and join Skyclan(Blossomheart leaves)
What should I do with Cinder and Blossom? Vote_lcap18%What should I do with Cinder and Blossom? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Make Cinder leave Riverclan and join Shadowclan(Blossomheart stays)
What should I do with Cinder and Blossom? Vote_lcap9%What should I do with Cinder and Blossom? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Keep Cinder in Riverclan(Blossomheart stays)
What should I do with Cinder and Blossom? Vote_lcap73%What should I do with Cinder and Blossom? Vote_rcap
 73% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

What should I do with Cinder and Blossom? Empty
PostSubject: What should I do with Cinder and Blossom?   What should I do with Cinder and Blossom? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 3:10 pm

Blossomheart will soon have the choice between leaving Skyclan or staying with them. I kind of want Cinderkit to leave Riverclan for Shadowclan or Skyclan. If he goes to Skyclan, then Blossomheart can leave. If he goes to Shadowclan or stays in RC, then Blossomheart will stay. I can't choose!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What should I do with Cinder and Blossom?   What should I do with Cinder and Blossom? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 4:30 pm

Well... not sure Shadowclan is taking outsiders.

Personal opinion-- if they don't have a solid reason for leaving, don't do it. As far as I'm aware, it seems unrealistic for Blossom to simply leave, although Cinder might make a little more sense? My vote is always to stay loyal to your clan, unless there are absolutely circumstances that would make it otherwise for your character
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: What should I do with Cinder and Blossom?   What should I do with Cinder and Blossom? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 7:02 pm

You're right, I'd have to talk to Sunlit about him joining Shadowclan.

Since this would be in the future, I have some time to give her reason to leave with Dryad. Foxhunter and Swirlpaw's deaths really shook her, but she doesn't show it. Maybe a few more events could drive her, but I have to choose sometime.

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: What should I do with Cinder and Blossom?   What should I do with Cinder and Blossom? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 7:47 pm

Again, why do they have to leave? You chose to make them in that clan. Cats very rarely just up and switched in the books, if at all. Keep them in their clans.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: What should I do with Cinder and Blossom?   What should I do with Cinder and Blossom? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 7:52 pm

Blossomheart has the choice to leave with Dryad because of Squirrelnose's plot and Cinderkit's character is that he doesn't feel like he belongs despite being the son of the deputy with 9 siblings.

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: What should I do with Cinder and Blossom?   What should I do with Cinder and Blossom? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 10:30 pm

Well I have no opinions either way but if you need reasons for Blossomheart to leave (if that's what you decide) Then Tinypaw's plot could be/cause one or two reasons

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: What should I do with Cinder and Blossom?   What should I do with Cinder and Blossom? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 10:34 pm

cinder could stay in the clan and because of their outlook on their situation, that can push them to practice and train exponentially and they become a very strong catto?

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: What should I do with Cinder and Blossom?   What should I do with Cinder and Blossom? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 3:53 pm

KEEP CINDER I NEED HIM

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: What should I do with Cinder and Blossom?   What should I do with Cinder and Blossom? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 6:45 pm

I have chosen to keep Cinder and I've gotta have a Skyclan cat so Blossom will too!

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: What should I do with Cinder and Blossom?   What should I do with Cinder and Blossom? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 8:02 pm

How is Cinderkit’s personality? I can think about a plot for him and maybe one of my cats if I have details. Does he have a mate?

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: What should I do with Cinder and Blossom?   What should I do with Cinder and Blossom? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 8:14 pm

Nope! Going to be hard to find a mate for him, he's one of Jaystream's 10 kits!
His personality is like a bully. He acts proud but inside, is super insecure and doesn't feel like he fits in.

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: What should I do with Cinder and Blossom?   What should I do with Cinder and Blossom? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 10:15 pm

I wanted to do a pure RC kit for a while. I can create a mate for him if you want ;)

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: What should I do with Cinder and Blossom?   What should I do with Cinder and Blossom? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 10:18 pm

Sure! Cinder will have a character arc pretty similar to Draco Malfoy's, so he'll grow to be lovable.

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: What should I do with Cinder and Blossom?   What should I do with Cinder and Blossom? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 11:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should I do with Cinder and Blossom?   What should I do with Cinder and Blossom? Empty

Back to top Go down

What should I do with Cinder and Blossom?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: