Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED]

Go down 
+2
Cays
Not
6 posters

What Should Flickerpaw Become?(read post first)
Battle-Hardened
Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED] Vote_lcap45%Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED] Vote_rcap
 45% [ 9 ]
Depressed/Grief-Hardened THEN Accepting
Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED] Vote_lcap25%Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED] Vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
Accepting
Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED] Vote_lcap25%Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED] Vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
Depressed/Grief-Hardened THEN Battle-Hardened
Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED] Vote_lcap0%Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other(comment)
Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED] Vote_lcap0%Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Don't know, don't care
Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED] Vote_lcap5%Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED] Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED] Empty
PostSubject: Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED]   Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED] EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 2:45 pm

So, she is DEFINITELY going to have to change. Somehow. These are my top choices!

Battle-Hardened
Flickerpaw tries her hardest not to feel. Her reasoning: If she doesn't feel, she can't be broken. She becomes a part of Riverclan. As she battles against Thunderclan, she comes upon one of her siblings or friends. Just before she KOs them, she looks calmly down on them and says, "Don't fret, my dear brother/sister/sibling/[NAME]. It's not personal." or something along those lines. So, Flickerpaw becomes icy, cold, and really loses the ability to love or cry.

Depressed/Grief-Hardened
Stricken by grief and overtaken by guilt, Flickerpaw sinks into the abyss known as depression. She refuses to become what she could and basically is a sad hostage forever. With help, this could transition into one of the other choices.

Accepting
Flickerpaw accepts that this is her life now and strives to be the warrior she could have been. A friend/mentor will help her through this and help her find the respectfulness and humility she needs to become a true Riverclan warrior. She will never forget her siblings and avoid meeting them in battle.

Last edited by Jade Wings on Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED]   Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED] EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 2:51 pm

At the first one, Featherpaw would cry if she said that to him. It'd crush his little heart.

Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED]   Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED] EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 2:53 pm

The Battle-Hardener sounds like a cool plot and character development!
But Accepting is also good, though

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED]   Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED] EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 2:55 pm

@Cays, I know, she's just tryna let them know that her fighting is NOT something personal, it's out of obligation. She just... lost touch with empathy and wouldn't be able to tell them withOUT making them cry.

@Lux, exactly! That's the point of this poll ;)

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6066

PostSubject: Re: Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED]   Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED] EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 3:13 pm

Depressed, then accepting sounds like a good plot arc to me, but also idk if Flicker would ever be allowed to battle TC? Wasn't part of her punishment confinement to RC camp?

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED]   Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED] EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 3:20 pm

We've seen so many depressed cats lately, and for a cat to quickly accept her fate doesn't seem too realistic. I feel that her growing numb to all emotion other than apathy would be a really nice change of pace, and it would definitely keep her from feeling bad about attacking her own kin and former Clanmates.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED]   Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED] EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 3:33 pm

Holly wrote:
Depressed, then accepting sounds like a good plot arc to me, but also idk if Flicker would ever be allowed to battle TC? Wasn't part of her punishment confinement to RC camp?
I dunno, if Ivystar was desperate enough to let her, she'd politely slip away from the cats she has any connection with. I talked to Pika and Pikachu said that if Flicker ever did accept and become a part of Riverclan, she'd be able to become a warrior.

Yoshachu wrote:
We've seen so many depressed cats lately, and for a cat to quickly accept her fate doesn't seem too realistic. I feel that her growing numb to all emotion other than apathy would be a really nice change of pace, and it would definitely keep her from feeling bad about attacking her own kin and former Clanmates.
She wouldn't stay sad for long. If she found a friend who would help pull her through it, that friend would help her realize she's doing nothing with her life and motivate Flickerpaw to be the warrior she could have been.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED]   Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED] EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 3:37 pm

Do battle I want daisy or spotted in that battle :D

(Not gonna kill right?)

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED]   Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED] EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 3:48 pm

No, she's on thin ice already :|

I decided that Flickerpaw will become a sad little orange furball and then get yanked out of it, realizing that she has to be something in her life. I will make a plot page.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED]   Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED] EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 4:02 pm

Goldeneye can always help Flickerpaw vuv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED]   Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Flickerpaw's Fate[CLOSED, DECIDED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: