Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

calling all riverclan toms

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

calling all riverclan toms Empty
PostSubject: calling all riverclan toms   calling all riverclan toms EmptyThu 22 Feb 2018 - 15:57

so, i have this plot for duckpuddle.

see this link for more details

originally, willow's cat stoneface was going to be the cat who posed as the father to duckpuddle's kits.
however...
willow missed an activity check and hasn't been on for a while, so, i'm quite possibly going to need another riverclan tom to step in.

all i ask is that he's around duckpuddle's age; she's a young warrior, and that he's a riverclan cat.

this is a HUGE role in the plot, so if i don't get a tom, then this plot may not be able to continue any further.

this is a question to the admins/mods: if i have a plot, but a roleplayer who was in the plot leaves, do i have to end the plot, or can i get a new character to replace the former character? do i have to resubmit my plot for approval once i get another cat?

Code:
[b]RPer Name:[/b] Your username.
[b]Cat Name:[/b] The name of the cat you're signing up.
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b] Remember, Duckpuddle is a YW.
[b]Appearance:[/b] Just so that I can know what your cat looks like.
[b]Roleplay Sample:[/b] Feel free to type something out here, or put a link to a topic. It doesn't have to be an example with the cat that you're signing up.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: calling all riverclan toms   calling all riverclan toms EmptyThu 22 Feb 2018 - 16:27

Nah, you don't have to cancel the plot if you don't want to. Just find a new cat and I'll add it for you to the list of Current Plots ;3

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
calling all riverclan toms Signat14
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: calling all riverclan toms   calling all riverclan toms EmptyThu 22 Feb 2018 - 16:29

RPer Name: Jade Wings
Cat Name: The name of the cat you're signing up.
Clan: Riverclan
Appearance: White with cream ears and brown/grey spots: middle one in siggy
Roleplay Sample: Spotpaw let the tears come to his eyes as Brightpaw struggled to speak. It was as if the blood poured from every part of Brightpaw. "Br- Brightpaw, no... Brightpaw, you can't die on me...
Brightpaw, stay with me, please!" He begged Brightpaw. The tears came full on now as his paws held his brother. Brightpaw's trembling paw, reaching out to Spotpaw's chest, leaving his fur soaked with blood, and blood welled from himself from Brightpaw's claws. It felt like nothing through the worry. He felt the pulse of the dying cat, trying to find a sign that Starclan was allowing his brother to live. He found none. Brightpaw was still, not breathing, no pulse. The paw on him went limp.
Spotpaw sat down in shock, staring down at the bloody body of the cat who he could have saved if he had attacked the fox. "No... No... No, no, no..." He shook his head. This could not be happening. "Oh, Brightpaw, no..." He felt for a pulse again. None. The still scent of death filled the air. Only the rustle of leaves and bubbling of water was heard, and those were far-off. Otherwise, it was silent. Spotpaw's wail cut through the cold air. A wail filled with pain, grief, everything negative inside Spotpaw was let out with his cry.
He picked up Brightpaw gently, carrying the body on his back. At camp, they would give him a proper burial.

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: calling all riverclan toms   calling all riverclan toms EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 12:13

ok, jade, spotpaw is in.

just remember to read the full plot description because this is an incredibly large role.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: calling all riverclan toms   calling all riverclan toms EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 12:14

oh nice
ok
well

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calling all riverclan toms   calling all riverclan toms Empty

Back to top Go down

calling all riverclan toms
Page 1 of 1