Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Ultimate Family Tree CLOSED

Go down 
+2
Not
SillySunshine
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

The Ultimate Family Tree CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: The Ultimate Family Tree CLOSED   The Ultimate Family Tree CLOSED EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 15:46

Want to know what your cat's ancestry looks like? Want to avoid incest? Then look no further!

Hey all! There's something I've wanted to do for quite a while now: a gigantic family tree for each clan! That way, we can know who is related to who, etc. But first I need to collect information. Please reply using the rubric below!

Code:
[b]Cat name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Mother:[/b]
[b]Father:[/b]
[b]Sisters:[/b]
[b]Brothers:[/b]

I can't make it happen without y'all! Let's all work together!

My Active Cats

Current Events

Last edited by SillySunshine on Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 17:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Family Tree CLOSED   The Ultimate Family Tree CLOSED EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 16:04

We already have one here, but it's SUPER messy. Maybe we could make a new, cleaner one? Let's see what Night has to say about it, and the admins/mods.

Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Family Tree CLOSED   The Ultimate Family Tree CLOSED EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 16:09

Oh... I hadn't even realized! And yeah, a cleaner one would probably be better, let's see what staff has to say about it.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Family Tree CLOSED   The Ultimate Family Tree CLOSED EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 16:28

Night says
"What you mean by messy?"
me:
"I dunno, it's kind of extremely hard to navigate? There are over 2000 cats on it..."
Night:
"Yeah, lots of cats have been alive. I wasn't the first to edit it. An older member named Pinely started it like, 4 years ago."

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2373

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Family Tree CLOSED   The Ultimate Family Tree CLOSED EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 16:32

My first cats, Buzzardclaw and Pebblestorm(labeled Pebbleheart on the tree) are on the tree!

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

The Ultimate Family Tree CLOSED Image10
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2455

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Family Tree CLOSED   The Ultimate Family Tree CLOSED EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 16:32

It's easier if you use the 'Find' button on the bottom though.

Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4836

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Family Tree CLOSED   The Ultimate Family Tree CLOSED EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 16:44

Personally, I think it would be easier to just clean up the old one, if even that. I see nothing really wrong with it, especially seeing how far back it goes. And like Cays said, you can always use the “Find” button ;D

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2373

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Family Tree CLOSED   The Ultimate Family Tree CLOSED EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 16:49

That is how I find Buzzardclaw and Pebblestorm(they were mates)

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

The Ultimate Family Tree CLOSED Image10
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Family Tree CLOSED   The Ultimate Family Tree CLOSED EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 17:22

I'm not a big fan of this idea ;0 I think the other one is preferable considering if you're looking for a cat that was alive 2 years ago they would be on there as well as you have the ability to find your cat's relatives that were already inputted in the tree. Plus night has spent so long on it and they have done such a good job on the one existent, maybe an announcement to add more cats to it could be made rather than a new tree? Or maybe another staff member goes in and edits it up a little bit? idk I just don't really think a whole new one would be a good idea overall ;0 sorry

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Family Tree CLOSED   The Ultimate Family Tree CLOSED EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 17:42

Nah its okay Swiftey, I agree. This topic is now closed.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Family Tree CLOSED   The Ultimate Family Tree CLOSED Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Family Tree CLOSED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: