Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Our Little Rogues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cachaemic

cachaemic

Characters : [A]cornpelt, [S]ootpaw, [R]accoonpaw, [M]ilkpaw, [Al]derpaw
Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 352

Our Little Rogues Empty
PostSubject: Our Little Rogues   Our Little Rogues EmptyMon 5 Feb 2018 - 20:27

They're really not mine, but back home, at my grandparents' house, they have a bunch of wild cats roaming the area, and everyone in the neighborhood calls them the same name.
We used to have two cats that were really close, and they came to us most. They looked exactly like the perfect little Rusty and Smudge. Rusty absolutely loved people, and he would always stroke my leg and wait for me at the door, but on the other hand, Smudge was really shy. We actually called Rusty, Tom, and I don't remember what we called Smudge? Anyway, one day, a very long time ago, Tom stopped coming back to visit us. Just like Rusty. My grandparents had told me, later on, that they nor any neighbors had ever seen Rusty since then. They assumed he was dead, likely from old age, or a wild animal. Me? I think he joined a clan.

Pictures of Tom (Rusty) before he left

Our Little Rogues YOuyzs29QceVmvqo4WIEQg

Picture of the Squad (Tom (Rusty)- Orange Tabby, Unnamed Cat (Smudge)- Black and White long-furred cat, Meadow, Grey and White long furred cat with yellow-green eyes, Random Unnamed Cat that rarely comes around- Black, white-pawed cat

Our Little Rogues QfNJZJTBTpq6JaOJuUNPLQ

Meadow's Kittens! (They've grown a LOT)

Our Little Rogues I3SxN0UmRgudPZgygouosw

I lied. That white-pawed cat wasn't random- it was one of Meadow's kittens before it disappeared. We're not sure what happened to it.

Our Little Rogues F4fGV11ESnOPVVRJ8zp_fw

That's enough, for now. You guys have seen enough  Wink

Last edited by Cleanheritage on Thu 8 Feb 2018 - 16:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

Our Little Rogues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Little Rogues   Our Little Rogues EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 4:13

Aww, so cute! 

I wish I could have gotten pictures of our little stray Mishka before she left for the neighbors, but she was afraid of cameras.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Our Little Rogues Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down

Our Little Rogues
Page 1 of 1