Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Last one to post wins.

Go down 
+37
Moonylight
ItsFire
Echo
Cry of dying hawk
Fox
Midnee
Aspen
rainypool
cachaemic
ginger
Dimmeh
Kari
Lionstorm
Stags
Princess poatato
bunjamin
Holly
Mistpelt
Swiftey
Transient
Maple
Jay Bird
RainyHeart
Winterpaw
Ivy-ssi
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Cays
Harlem
Mamenchisaurus
Squirrelnose
Kent Mansley
Drippy
Ash
Not
Boulder
ruska
Titanium
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Last one to post wins. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 33 EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 11:03

Im halping u squill
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 33 EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 12:01

s q u e e e e e e e e e

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 33 EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 12:25

Thanks for the help guys.

I am good now.

Last one to post wins. - Page 33 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunleap [t1], Bearpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3849

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 33 EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 20:40

bippity boppity concussion

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2378

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 33 EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 22:46

XD

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Last one to post wins. - Page 33 Image10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 33 EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 7:36

QUESTION OF THE DAY

What would you do with your three wishes if you had a genie lamp? You can't wish for love, resurrection, or more wishes.

MY ANSWER: My first wish would be for infinite money. My second wish is to be able to shapeshift and have the powers of whatever I transform into. My third wish would be for more genie lamps. It's not directly more wishes ;)
FLICKER: My first wish is for my family to stop being sad for me. Not happy, exactly, but I don't want them to lose sleep over me. My second wish is that I could fit in here and be a true warrior here, but I don't know if I can so that's my second wish. My third wish is that I could like fish.
SPOT: My first wish is that the war would be over. My second wish is that those gosh darned foxes could just disappear. My third wish is that my territory is plentiful with prey.
WILLOW: First, I wish to be a warrior! And I also wish for Windclan to be strong and have herbs and prey! And I wish that we could be a part of the Riverclan alliance, not the Thunderclan one.
CINDER: I wish dad(Jaystream) would be happy, he's always so sad all the time! And I also wish.... well, that's my only one I guess. Herbs and prey. I dunno.
BLOSSOM:

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 33 EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 11:22

ME: 1. World peace 2. Humanity becomes a smarter race that believes in equality 3. A complete scholarship to a college of my choice. (my 4th would be for more people to be in the warriors fandom, but these were more important.)
NUT: First, I would wish for the clans to be at peace. Second, I would wish for all the territories to be filled with prey and herbs. Third, I would want to not have to live in guilt.
NECTAR: I seriously can't wish for resurrection? No bringing back Heathershade, Stoneheart, Blizzardpaw, Emberpaw, Sweetpaw, both Fawnpaws, Willowwhisker, or Sootpaw? Well, I wish a long an happy life for my four kits as my first wish. Then a territory full of herbs and prey. Then to be clan leader.
SWOOP: Easy. First, to never have to be alone. Second, for the clans never have to fight again. Third, my family and I live long and happy lives together. What more could a cat wish for?
CURLY: My first wish would definitely to get my hearing back. That would be my top priority. Next would be to become a great warrior for my clan. Third would be to have to ability to stop being a jerk.
DRYAD: Wishes are cheating.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 33 EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 12:14

OH MY GOD UM ALL OF THE MARSHMELLO FRIENDS MERCH IS SOLD OUT WHY

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 33 EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 14:38

oh my gosh Dryad you're hilarious

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 33 EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 14:41

Does anyone think of their characters by nicknames?

I call Nutfur Nuttbutter, Dryad Dybae, Curlyfeather CURLYFRIES, and Swoopnose Swoopdedoop.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 33 EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 15:02

quietpaw's forever nickname is wobble
night will forever be known as bea miller

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 33 EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 15:33

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker: Sad forgetful grandpa, Becky Black, awoo, inactivity lord.

Flintheart: soft bab, new goatshade, Flintstone, windy boi.

my SkyClan kit (needs a new prefix and suffix): offbrand pidge ripoff, Smarmy Glasses, "I couldn't care less", beautygracesmackyouintheface

An official page of my nicknames for users is coming soon.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunleap [t1], Bearpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3849

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 33 EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 17:23

Leafstorm: Leafy, ya boi, sadness™
Sharptooth: sass, madam fluffikins the 3rd, member of the 'can't keep a spouse' gang
Rowantalon: Who's that, emotional range of a teaspoon, mr abs, creator of the 'can't keep a spouse' gang
Mintpaw: Precious, perfect, must be protected
Stormpaw: A*shole, one of Jaystream's kids, ProudRiverclanner#1743, that one guy

also dimmeh is blacktwig coming home because leafstorm really needs a father figure and dustcloud is like his mom so please

Not

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 33 EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 17:49

I don't use nicknames

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 33 EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 18:10

yes he is Drippy :>>>

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last one to post wins.
Page 33 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next