Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Halp. I need ideas.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1446

Halp. I need ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Halp. I need ideas.   Halp. I need ideas. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 4:08 pm

Basically, I need some plots for Scorchpaw, my RiverClan apprentice. His life is pretty boring so far, and I feel like I haven't gotten many chances to portray his character. Plus, I need writing practice. Can you guys give me some things to do with him? Even small things such as simply making a friend is fine. Anything except for him dying, getting crippled, or being in a romantic relationship with a she-cat from another clan, the last one because it doesn't fit his personality.

His personality: "A serious tom who seldom displays any humor. Due to his dislike of interacting with others, he is usually rather quiet and prefers to observe from a distance. This does not mean that he is shy, however. Scorchpaw has a short fuse and does not take nonsense very well; when he is angered, he becomes sharp-tongued and snappy. When he has an opinion he wants to express, he also will not be afraid to speak up. He has strong beliefs and does not change them easily. He is very loyal to his clan and clanmates, but hostile towards cats outside of his clan."
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Halp. I need ideas.   Halp. I need ideas. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 9:02 pm

Spotpaw's got a nice big plot getting approved, he could be either
-trying to uphold and protect Spot's social status or
-Trying with Raccoonpaw to expose him.

Racconpaw will expose him in the end, so pick any side(though I do warn you Spot has more friend cats by his side)

Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1446

PostSubject: Re: Halp. I need ideas.   Halp. I need ideas. EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 10:46 am

Great! Scorchpaw will join the Racoonpaw faction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halp. I need ideas.   Halp. I need ideas. Empty

Back to top Go down

Halp. I need ideas.
Page 1 of 1