Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Smol plot(need cats)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

Smol plot(need cats) Empty
PostSubject: Smol plot(need cats)   Smol plot(need cats) EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 18:52

So this is the basic rundown for this Lichenfang is able to take my elder slot for a next character but I feel it just wrong to retire her when to me she still feels too young so with that being said I have decided to get her severely injured to where she has no choice but to retire. She will get attacked by an npc rogue that catches her off guard overpowering the she cat injuring her. I will briefly play the npc rouge but her injuries will be two severely injured legs and her ears with be damaged to the point her hearing is affected.

Thunderclan Patrol that finds Lichen after the Encounter:
1:Leopardclaw
2:Birdflight
3:Dustcloud
4:Orchidfeather

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Last edited by Ember New Year on Thu 4 Jan 2018 - 7:15; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Smol plot(need cats)   Smol plot(need cats) EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 19:13

Sign Leo up for the patrol that finds her.  Make him cry >:)

For injury ideas, she could get her leg mauled/broken, or injure her back (not paralyzed but bad enough that she can't get around very easily), be blinded or loose an eye, or injure her ear(s) badly enough that her hearing is impaired or lost.

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Smol plot(need cats)   Smol plot(need cats) EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 19:20

Alright I'll add him and I think her legs getting mauled and her ears damaged enough to affect her hearing should work lol

Also ignore my pm I sent you lol

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Smol plot(need cats)   Smol plot(need cats) EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 19:22

Also note for anyone if no one wants to be the cat to harm Lichenfang I'll just do an npc rouge who does it so it's not a have to :)

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Smol plot(need cats)   Smol plot(need cats) EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 19:27

Birdflight for patrol! She needs to see her momma.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Smol plot(need cats)   Smol plot(need cats) EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 19:30

I'll add her

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Smol plot(need cats)   Smol plot(need cats) EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 20:11

First post has been edited I just need two cats for the patrol and then I'll start it

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Smol plot(need cats)   Smol plot(need cats) EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 20:39

Dustcloud could go~

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Smol plot(need cats)   Smol plot(need cats) EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 20:40

Alright I'll add her now I just need one more cat :)

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Smol plot(need cats)   Smol plot(need cats) EmptyThu 4 Jan 2018 - 8:17

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smol plot(need cats)   Smol plot(need cats) Empty

Back to top Go down

Smol plot(need cats)
Page 1 of 1