Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Aura's Beauty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

Aura's Beauty  Empty
PostSubject: Aura's Beauty    Aura's Beauty  EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 7:24 pm

Cat Name:Aura
Clan:Rouge
Tom or She-Cat?:she cat

Special Requests:nothing lol just know that this will be a working up to affection kind of thing cause she's not one to trust too easily.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

Aura's Beauty  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura's Beauty    Aura's Beauty  EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 12:24 am

Anyone ?

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Aura's Beauty  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura's Beauty    Aura's Beauty  EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 7:48 am

I have Finkit/paw of Shadowclan but he's still a kit and will die during apprenticeship.
I have Spotpaw/fur but he's already going to be in two romances, one of them forbidden.
I have Wolfpaw but he's in 1 or 2 romances already but hey all cats need love.
I have Flickerpaw and Blossompaw but they're female so unless you wanted a gay relationship I can't help you.

Every single one of my cats is open for a love, so if you want one just say so. I understand if you don't want a clan cat granted, THESE Clan cats have complicated lives already so you might not want them but I can try.

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Aura's Beauty  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura's Beauty    Aura's Beauty  EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 10:44 am

Yeah I'll keep them in mind :) if anything Wolfpaw could work :) cause currently she's in the abandoned barn just outside Windclan territory though I believe Wolfpaw is supposed yo be in a starting relationship with another one of my cats I think it was Eveningpaw

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Aura's Beauty  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura's Beauty    Aura's Beauty  EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 11:24 am

f

u

Oh dear

I 4got about that haaaaah
Now he's gonna be in a relationship with Softpaw and possibly Kestrelpaw as well.
Oops.

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Aura's Beauty  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura's Beauty    Aura's Beauty  EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 11:50 am

......Eveningpaw isn't going to be too happy bout that one considering we had the whole crush future mate thing set up not too long ago XD

So as far as it goes for Aura I'm a see if there is anyone else who would like to do the whole mate thing with her with no prior plans yet lol

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Aura's Beauty  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura's Beauty    Aura's Beauty  EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 12:25 pm

WElp let's just hope he can keep secrets

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Aura's Beauty  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura's Beauty    Aura's Beauty  EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 10:02 pm

Yeah :) let's hope

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aura's Beauty  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura's Beauty    Aura's Beauty  Empty

Back to top Go down

Aura's Beauty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Mate Finder-
Jump to: