Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ember's Art Dump

Go down 
+2
FireDaisy
Ember Pheonix
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

Ember's Art Dump - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember's Art Dump   Ember's Art Dump - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 6:36 am

New art non warrior cat related. If there is any RWBY fans this is Yang :)

Ember's Art Dump - Page 2 Yellow_beauty_by_fracturedsnow-dby2g0v

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Ember's Art Dump   Ember's Art Dump - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 11:11 pm

Ember's Art Dump - Page 2 Untitl17

And finished :D

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Ember's Art Dump   Ember's Art Dump - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 12:13 am

It looks so good!!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: Ember's Art Dump   Ember's Art Dump - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 7:05 am

Can you do mine now?

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Ember's Art Dump   Ember's Art Dump - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 8:22 am

Thanks and I'll ata
rt it as soon as I can daisy

Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Ember's Art Dump   Ember's Art Dump - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 8:25 am

Wow Ember! Really impressive picture!

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Ember's Art Dump   Ember's Art Dump - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 8:37 am

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Ember's Art Dump   Ember's Art Dump - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 9:52 am

Awesome! I'd ask for you to do my cats but 1)You seem to have a bit of a line already and 2) one cat's going to die soon so it'd be a waste.

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Ember's Art Dump   Ember's Art Dump - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 9:54 am

I don't I have one person and lol I don't mind doing it. But alrighty

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Ember's Art Dump   Ember's Art Dump - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 9:56 am

Ehhhhhh if you want to you can because the plot hasn't been approved, the form has disappeared and I'm confused as heck and I KNOW Pika's read my PM but hasn't responded ignore me please.

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Ember's Art Dump   Ember's Art Dump - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 10:39 am

Ok I'll add you to my list :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ember's Art Dump   Ember's Art Dump - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ember's Art Dump
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: