Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Need ThunderClan & RiverClan lovers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
White

White

Characters : Cedarpaw, Flintpaw, Ashkit
Clan/Rank : [C] TC Apprentice, [F] ShC Apprentice, [A] SkC Kit
Number of posts : 505

Need ThunderClan & RiverClan lovers Empty
PostSubject: Need ThunderClan & RiverClan lovers   Need ThunderClan & RiverClan lovers EmptyDecember 18th 2017, 12:35 pm

Cat Name: Whitepaw
Clan: ThunderClan
Tom or She-Cat?: She-cat

Special Requests: Nope

Cat Name: Reedpaw  
Clan: RiverClan
Tom or She-Cat?: Tom

Special Requests: None really

Last edited by Whiteheart on December 22nd 2017, 10:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Need ThunderClan & RiverClan lovers   Need ThunderClan & RiverClan lovers EmptyDecember 18th 2017, 12:40 pm

My RC she-cat Ravenpaw needs a future mate :)

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: Need ThunderClan & RiverClan lovers   Need ThunderClan & RiverClan lovers EmptyDecember 18th 2017, 12:42 pm

RiverClan, huh? Would it be too much of a request for you to participate in my convoluted romance/ fighting plot?

Edit: Nevermind, they're too related for the plot- Ivystar is Silverfang's grandmother, so she's Reedkit's great-grandmother, and thus Ashpaw is Reedkit's half-great-aunt. Such squickiness. Haha.

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

Need ThunderClan & RiverClan lovers Y7g3q6fuNeed ThunderClan & RiverClan lovers Russian-blue-catNeed ThunderClan & RiverClan lovers Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Need ThunderClan & RiverClan lovers Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
White

White

PostSubject: Re: Need ThunderClan & RiverClan lovers   Need ThunderClan & RiverClan lovers EmptyDecember 19th 2017, 9:39 am

I think Ravenpaw would be great for Reedpaw.

Flint:
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Need ThunderClan & RiverClan lovers   Need ThunderClan & RiverClan lovers EmptyDecember 22nd 2017, 3:27 am

I checked, and unfortunately they're 2nd and 3rd cousins, so I think it would be best for Reedpaw to find a different mate, sorry!

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Need ThunderClan & RiverClan lovers   Need ThunderClan & RiverClan lovers EmptyDecember 22nd 2017, 9:40 am

Flickerkit's almost an apprentice of Thunderclan, would she work?

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Need ThunderClan & RiverClan lovers   Need ThunderClan & RiverClan lovers EmptyDecember 22nd 2017, 12:16 pm

How about Sweetheart for Reedpaw? She just became a warrior a few days ago, so there isn't too lick of an age difference, and she literally had NO ONE related to her by blood. XD

Of course... This would also be a cover-up for when Sweetheart has a kit with Scorchfang of ShadowClan, but the two can fall in love as well, of course. :3

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
White

White

PostSubject: Re: Need ThunderClan & RiverClan lovers   Need ThunderClan & RiverClan lovers EmptyDecember 23rd 2017, 8:41 am

@Yosh Carols: I think Sweetheart and Reedpaw would work. It will be a while until he becomes a warrior, which would give Sweetheart time for her and Scorchfang.
@Jade Wings: I have a she-cat in ThunderClan

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need ThunderClan & RiverClan lovers   Need ThunderClan & RiverClan lovers Empty

Back to top Go down

Need ThunderClan & RiverClan lovers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Mate Finder-
Jump to: