Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Another one

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

Another one Empty
PostSubject: Another one   Another one EmptyMon 11 Dec 2017 - 17:35

I'm hoping its okay if I just claim that Brightkit in SkyClan never existed? I ended up not using him. If not, that's alright, I'll find a method to 'dispose' of him, and make a new cat also named Brightkit. ;)

Cat Name Brightkit
Tom or She-Cat Tom
Appearance
Grey tabby tom with white chest, muzzle and underfur. Has one shocking, icy blue eye and one fiery, warm amber. He is thin by nature and his oddly coloured eyes may disturb some cats.
Personality
He is naturally a drama queen, and knows exactly how to get what he wants out of other cats. Brightkit often gets treated differently, and he hates how others are creeped out by his eyes. He is stubborn and defiant, and will often find ways to get under other cat's skin. Brightkit is fiercely protective over those he cares for, but will most likely reject or treat differently those who were born out of RiverClan. Brightkit is also a hawt bean.
Clan RiverClan
Origins Silverfang x Tigerfur

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Another one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one EmptyMon 11 Dec 2017 - 19:08

Well…since I don’t think you ever roleplayed Brightkit in SkC, you could’ve just switched him over to RC, but oh well :) Approved!

Back to top Go down

Another one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: RiverClan Approved Creations-
Jump to: