Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Idea For Brownkit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam

Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

Idea For Brownkit Empty
PostSubject: Idea For Brownkit   Idea For Brownkit EmptyThu 30 Nov 2017 - 16:06

Here is my idea with my character:

When Brownkit is made into an apprentice and starts battle training, she refuses to learn battle battle moves because she doesn't want to hurt anyone. She becomes friends with the medicine apprentice and she learns about some herbs and they're uses. After many moons, she still refuses to learn how to fight. She leaves the clan, angry with the rules the clan forced on her. She becomes a rouge and lives near
Shadowclan.

Characters needed:

Brownkit (or Brownpaw)
Sycamorekit (or Sycamorepaw)
A random mentor for Brownpaw

Just an idea for my character.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

Idea For Brownkit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea For Brownkit   Idea For Brownkit EmptyThu 30 Nov 2017 - 16:21

My Shadowclan cat Rowantalon could mentor Brownkit (if Icee says it's fine).
When he goes deaf he'll leave the clan and move into the barn. During that time he's gonna get healing lessons from medicine cats from all territories and use them to heal whoever finds their way into his home.
Maybe Rowan could take Brownpaw with him when he leaves, and teach her what he learns every day. She could live in the barn with him, which is on the outskirts of the territories.

Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

Idea For Brownkit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea For Brownkit   Idea For Brownkit EmptyThu 30 Nov 2017 - 16:32

I'm up for that idea and then maybe Brownpaw leaves him after a while. Maybe she goes back to the clan. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

Idea For Brownkit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea For Brownkit   Idea For Brownkit EmptyThu 30 Nov 2017 - 21:14

It sounds like an interesting idea. I guess just make sure it's approved if it becomes a plot.

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

Idea For Brownkit Y7g3q6fuIdea For Brownkit Russian-blue-catIdea For Brownkit Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Idea For Brownkit Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Idea For Brownkit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea For Brownkit   Idea For Brownkit Empty

Back to top Go down

Idea For Brownkit
Page 1 of 1