Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Is this allowed???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Is this allowed??? Empty
PostSubject: Is this allowed???   Is this allowed??? EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 4:19 am

I REALLY wanna start developing the forbidden relationship between Sweetpaw of RiverClan and Scorchpaw of ShadowClan -- which, by the way, has indeed been improved -- but since I control both characters does that mean I need to recruit someone else to play as a supporting/spectating cat in the developing relationship? Or can I just post Sweet saying one thing and Scorch saying another in a separate post? ...Even if this may or may not count as double-posting, which isn't allowed on the site.

For those of you who are confused as to what I'm talking about, click here. (I know Ash already did this, but she kiiiiinda already plays WindClan's leader -- and formerly ShadowClan's medicine cat -- so maybe she's allowed because she has a special rank??? I dunno. XP)

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Is this allowed??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this allowed???   Is this allowed??? EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 4:23 am

I think you would be best off either doing it all in one post, or having a spectator. (If you do end up wanting one, Curlyfeather can do that)

Is this allowed??? Signat10
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

Is this allowed??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this allowed???   Is this allowed??? EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 4:28 am

I've seen single post solos besides Ash's before, so what Squirrelnose said. Regular

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

Is this allowed??? Y7g3q6fuIs this allowed??? Russian-blue-catIs this allowed??? Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Is this allowed??? Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Is this allowed??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this allowed???   Is this allowed??? EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 4:56 am

The only time the double posting rule does not apply if it is a Solo topic. It's where one member rp's as one or more of their own character for the development or for something absolutely critical to occur. As long is it is only a solo topic and no one else posts, it will be fine
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Is this allowed??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this allowed???   Is this allowed??? EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 5:10 am

Thanks for everyone's help! I've decided to make it a solo topic so I can develop the relationship with absolutely no cat knowing about it. It'll be much more exciting -- and later on traumatic -- that way!

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is this allowed??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this allowed???   Is this allowed??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this allowed???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: