Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate Empty
PostSubject: Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate   Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate EmptyThu 9 Nov 2017 - 21:30

Cat Name: Toadpaw, soon to be a warrior (I estimate in late November or sometime in December)
Clan: ThunderClan (Blood lineage: 1/2 TC, 1/4 RC, 1/4 SC- father is Otterleap of RiverClan (he's half RC, half SC), mother is Umberflame of ThunderClan; he's probably related to a lot of cats, so we might need to check the family tree to prevent too close of a pairing Mouth Shut )
Tom or She-Cat?: Tom

Special Requests: ThunderClan girls are preferred, but if your she-cat is of another clan, I would be open to it- we would just have to apply for a forbidden romance. I would prefer a sweet, long-term, monogamous relationship, but if there's an interesting storyline to be had, I would also be open to considering it. A relatively active member would be nice (relatively active being posting maybe at the very least once or twice a month).

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate Y7g3q6fuToadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate Russian-blue-catToadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate   Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate EmptyThu 9 Nov 2017 - 21:45

Maybe toadpaw can have a crush on Birdflight and that can escalate to being mates?
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit

PostSubject: Re: Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate   Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate EmptyFri 10 Nov 2017 - 0:49

Ooh, that's an interesting suggestion. Big Grin Does Toadpaw have to learn anything about the Birdflight's family history?

I should check their relative relatedness, too.

Edit: I checked, and it turns out Birdflight and Toadpaw are second cousins. Is that okay? Blank They share a great-grandmother, Emberfall, who had sisters Mottledwing and Mothstrike. Mottledwing had Leopardclaw, who later had Birdflight. Mothstrike had Umberflame, who later had Toadpaw. It's kind of squicky, but also doable, since it would be legal IRL in a lot of places.  Laughing

You can see the tree here (it seems outdated, so Birdflight is listed as Birdpaw and Toadpaw is listed as Toadkit).

Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate Y7g3q6fuToadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate Russian-blue-catToadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00

Last edited by Dingorok on Fri 10 Nov 2017 - 12:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate   Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate EmptyFri 10 Nov 2017 - 8:36

Ohhh I don't know... Maybe she can just be his crush and soon he finds another she-cat to be his mate? I forgot to check their their histories! XD
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6045

PostSubject: Re: Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate   Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate EmptyFri 10 Nov 2017 - 9:10

I have Emberpaw if you want! She has NPC parents, so there's no chance of them being related. She's not pure TC (actually not biologically Clan at all), so if you're okay with that I'm down

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate   Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate EmptyFri 10 Nov 2017 - 10:10

I have Violetpaw. She was adopted by Leopardclaw and Lichenfang, which might still be slightly awkward but no worry of blood relations. Just another option for you! She's a fairly new apprentice though so she might not be available for a while.

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate   Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate EmptyFri 10 Nov 2017 - 10:51

@Middy-chan- Okay, then that's doable- Toadpaw can get a "kitten" crush on Birdflight, but he can get out of that mood later on (either he gets out of it on his own by seeing another cat he likes, or Toadpaw confesses but is rejected by Birdflight- which do you think is more interesting?), and they just become amicable clanmates. Yeah, navigating the relatedness is hard. Mad It's kind of funny to me, though, nonetheless- we have to be genealogists even in RP on this site, which I kind of like.

@Holly- Emberpaw sounds good! How close is she to becoming a warrior? If she's relatively close too (also in late November to mid-December), then Toadpaw and her can become mates after Toadpaw's crush on Birdflight storyarc.

@Ruskavelle- Thanks for the offer about Violetpaw! I'll see how close Holly says Emberpaw is. Wink

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate   Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate EmptyFri 10 Nov 2017 - 10:59

I think it's better if he grows out of it. Birdflight isn't someone that could reject easily.
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6045

PostSubject: Re: Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate   Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate EmptyFri 10 Nov 2017 - 11:05

The requirements she has left are an assessment, moonstone trip and ThunderClan's acceptance trial, so she should hopefully be a warrior before mid-December at the very latest
So in short, relatively soon

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate   Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate EmptyFri 10 Nov 2017 - 11:28

GUYS
Leopardclaw is born fully from NPCs, and Lichenfang only has a little RiverClan in her.  Leo is listed as Mottledwing's kid because she adopted him :)  Toadpaw would be completely safe genetics-wise if you decided for him to became mates with Birdflight after all, just wanted to clear that up ;D
I knew that family tree placement was gonna cause problems xD

Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate   Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate EmptyFri 10 Nov 2017 - 11:40

@RainyHeart- Leopardclaw's adopted? Didn't know that. Blank I think in new tree updates, they ask us to only list blood relatives, and now I see why. Big Grin I wonder why Lichenfang has no ancestors listed, though, if she has a little RC blood. Thanks for the new info- I guess you would know best, seeing as Leopardclaw's your character!

Edit: I see the little "Adopted by Mottledwing" notation in the bio section of Leopardclaw's name.

@Middy-chan- What do you think? Do you still want to go with the original plan, now that we know the relation is entirely through adoption, or let it stay as a crush?

Last edited by Dingorok on Fri 10 Nov 2017 - 11:50; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate   Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate EmptyFri 10 Nov 2017 - 11:41

Ah thanks for clearing that up! Maybe Toadpaw and Birdflight would be good mates!~
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate   Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate EmptyFri 10 Nov 2017 - 12:11

Yep, Leopardclaw and Lichenfang were both rogue kits who were adopted into ThunderClan :)  Leo comes from two NPCs though, while Lichen was born from a forbidden relationship between a rogue (Jubilance) and a RiverClan tom (Sleetfang) if I remember correctly.  She most likely doesn't have her parentage listed because her rper probably didn't fill out the form.  I need to re-do the form myself, because for a long time I didn't have names for Leo's parents, so he was just put with his adopted family.

If you guys want some fun history, this is a short story I wrote explaining Leopardclaw's orgins click here
And this is the topic where Lichen was found and adopted click here

Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate   Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate EmptyFri 10 Nov 2017 - 12:43

@Middy-chan- Then we'll go with the original plan, to escalate from Toadpaw's initial crush; I just planted the seed of the crush in the hunting assessment topic. Lucky that Rainyheart came in to tell us about the origins. Wink

@Holly and @Ruskavelle- Sorry, it looks like Toadpaw and Birdflight might work out afterall! Thanks so much for your offers! If anything happens to that pairing, though, I might PM you guys to see your cats' availability.

@Rainyheart- I read Leopardclaw's origin, and it was really sad and well-written! Thanks for the links! It's so interesting that Leopardclaw and Lichenfang ended up both being adopted.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate   Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate Empty

Back to top Go down

Toadpaw of ThunderClan Looking for a Future Mate
Page 1 of 1