Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

random thoughts with ripped 2.0--starclan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

random thoughts with ripped 2.0--starclan Empty
PostSubject: random thoughts with ripped 2.0--starclan   random thoughts with ripped 2.0--starclan EmptyMon 30 Oct 2017 - 22:19

i don't think about starclan much, but when i do

it is apparently wrong...

i spent tonight looking up things about starclan, and here is a list of what i somehow did not know:

-starclan cats become whatever age they were happiest at
-starclan cats (those to young to have received a warrior name) become what rank they would have been had they survived
-starclan cats fade when they are forgotten by the living, having fulfilled their purpose
-starclan cats can die and then they just go away forever

i feel like people probably knew these, but i was an oblivious child

so basically, all your dead kits and apprentices just had ceremonies

congrats
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: random thoughts with ripped 2.0--starclan   random thoughts with ripped 2.0--starclan EmptyTue 31 Oct 2017 - 15:10

Also, cats that go to StarClan with permanent injuries/conditions they were born with (crippled legs, blindness, deafness, ext) I believe are healed.  UNLESS the happiest point in their life was during the time they had the injury (excluding stuff they're born with).  If you notice, every time Crookedstar appears in StarClan he still has his messed up jaw :)

I don't know if this is even a canon thing tbh, might just be a headcanon that I tricked myself is thinking was real xD

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunleap [t1], Bearpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3857

PostSubject: Re: random thoughts with ripped 2.0--starclan   random thoughts with ripped 2.0--starclan EmptyTue 31 Oct 2017 - 21:38

woahcool

so apprentices and stuff have warrior names?
who conducts ceremonies?? Some dead leaders or something? The oldest Starclanner?

Sunleap – T1 TC Warrior – #009966 | Bearpaw – TC Apprentice – #0066ff Feral/#006666 Forest
Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: random thoughts with ripped 2.0--starclan   random thoughts with ripped 2.0--starclan EmptyTue 31 Oct 2017 - 22:42

Also if cats die they have a choice whether to keep their scars or not.

Dead leaders probably do ceremonies

Or they just go like "Bop, I'm a warrior now"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random thoughts with ripped 2.0--starclan   random thoughts with ripped 2.0--starclan Empty

Back to top Go down

random thoughts with ripped 2.0--starclan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: