Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i'll still be lurking

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

i'll still be lurking Empty
Posti'll still be lurking

Expect my posting to be slow going as I slowly drown in the masses of schoolwork that seek to consume my life.

I still have a 6 page paper, 4 page reflection, and probably something I am forgetting due in two days. On top of the busy, it is unlikely I will get to, nor have all the muse for doing all my posting in any free time.

ALSO-- after this chaos I am heading on a weekend trip with my girlfriend. Again, meaning I will probably not have much time to post because I'll be with her and family.

If you desperately need my services send me one of them sweet PMs screeching at me about it.

<3

Your friendly neighborhood Ripper
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

i'll still be lurking :: Comments

No Comment.

i'll still be lurking

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: