Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You can't hide from the Stars [Plot Sign-Up]

Go down 
+2
Drippy
Wavedream623
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

You can't hide from the Stars [Plot Sign-Up] Empty
PostSubject: You can't hide from the Stars [Plot Sign-Up]   You can't hide from the Stars [Plot Sign-Up] EmptySat 23 Sep 2017 - 5:58

Otterleap spots a rogue hunting on RiverClan territory and takes action. He fights and kills her, spilling her blood on the land only to find that her teats are swollen with milk. She'd recently given birth, tracking her scent he finds a weak kitten mewling for it's mother. To put it out of it's misery, he goes to break it's neck with a paw-swipe when he's spotted by a medicine cat foraging for herbs.

They stop him from killing the kit, but it's too late to stop the blow. The kit is disfigured with a claw mark slicing open his face.

The RiverClanner reprimanded, that he'd spilt innocent blood and questions if he plans to spill the blood of a kit like a Dark Forest cat. After what happened so recently, and coupled with his half-clan romance recently, he begins to truly fear for his soul. So he asks what can he do to make up for killing a helpless queen and trying to kill a kit.

He's ordered to look after the kit, raise it as his own.

But not before he names it something cruel in spite, disliking the burden of this kit.

Brokenkit.

The plot is a pretty loose one. Otterleap will be distant, cold and at times cruel to the kit, never seeing them as his kin. However he will never tell the kit that he's not his father, leaving Brokenkit confused on why their father is like this. Brokenkit will grow up normally, but at some point in the future, Otterleap will reveal the truth in a fit of rage. And then Brokenkit will kill him after hearing that Otter killed their mother. After that, it's all on you to do whatever you want with Brokenkit ;)

People needed:
Medicine Cat -
Brokenkit rper -
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: You can't hide from the Stars [Plot Sign-Up]   You can't hide from the Stars [Plot Sign-Up] EmptySat 23 Sep 2017 - 7:59

I offer Roaringblaze to be the medicine cat who witnesses this. He's one of Shadowclan's medicine cats, so the excuse for him to be passing by in Riverclan territory could be that he is visiting Riverclan's medicine cat to do herb trading. However, if you find that this argument is too weak, I understand. We could come up with something else or ask the rper of the medicine cat from Riverclan be the witness instead:)

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

PostSubject: Re: You can't hide from the Stars [Plot Sign-Up]   You can't hide from the Stars [Plot Sign-Up] EmptySat 23 Sep 2017 - 8:05

I'd love to roleplay Brokenkit, but I'd only be able to after my Sunpaw plot is over
i can't kill my precious babbies

Last edited by Drippy on Sat 23 Sep 2017 - 10:38; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: You can't hide from the Stars [Plot Sign-Up]   You can't hide from the Stars [Plot Sign-Up] EmptySat 23 Sep 2017 - 9:22

father no

You can't hide from the Stars [Plot Sign-Up] Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: You can't hide from the Stars [Plot Sign-Up]   You can't hide from the Stars [Plot Sign-Up] EmptySat 23 Sep 2017 - 9:47

Honeydrop could be the medicine cat to see the whole deal. I think she's one of the oldest in the forest (besides Cloudstone/Oceanlight) and she's built up pretty good relationships with the other MCs, so visiting to trade herbs or maybe just check up on them/maybe help with Icepaw's training would be a legit reason to visit. Plus she's extremely against bloodshed and would get really angery at someone killing innocent cats, especially mothers (her own mother died when she was an apprentice and, having had forbidden kits, she feels a lot more sympathy to other queens). It's fine if you want someone else, though!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: You can't hide from the Stars [Plot Sign-Up]   You can't hide from the Stars [Plot Sign-Up] EmptySat 23 Sep 2017 - 10:36

I would love to be the rper of Brokenkit :D I don't know for sure if plots will line up correctly though as far as opening up a slot; it depends on how far in the future this will happen. PM me if you want to try working something out C:

Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: You can't hide from the Stars [Plot Sign-Up]   You can't hide from the Stars [Plot Sign-Up] EmptySat 23 Sep 2017 - 10:48

Ooh to spice it up could Honeydrop and Roaringblaze be visiting? Honeydrop could be taking Roaringblaze along so that he gets to know the Riverclan medicine cats better. The reason why it would be reasonable for them both to be interested in him building a good bond with the Riverclan medicine cats is to keep up the beneficial relationship once Honeydrop eventually retires or goes to Starclan. Plus, I think it would be interesting for both Honeydrop and Roaringblaze to share a secret like that, it would make their bond of mentor and pupil even cooler since they'd be sharing such a heavy thing:)

Also, the character development this would give both cats would be really interesting. Though Roaringblaze has gone through much, he hasn't gone through a situation like this before. It would be interesting to add this weighty issue on his conscious because it would challenge the way he looks at the world. And Ash's points about Honeydrop are also interesting for her character as well. If they both go, then both medicine cats get to go through some cool character developments.

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1864

PostSubject: Re: You can't hide from the Stars [Plot Sign-Up]   You can't hide from the Stars [Plot Sign-Up] EmptyMon 25 Sep 2017 - 17:59

I would love to be the RPer of Brokenkit.

This is a lot like the Hunchback.

Plz love me pik.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You can't hide from the Stars [Plot Sign-Up]   You can't hide from the Stars [Plot Sign-Up] Empty

Back to top Go down

You can't hide from the Stars [Plot Sign-Up]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: