Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Last one to post wins.

Go down 
+33
Kent Mansley
Mochicupcake
Mamenchisaurus
Rossie
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Not
Titanium
Tiger_Lily
Harlem
Aspen
Yoshachu
Maple
Jay
Willow
Frostash
ruska
Echo
Hazel
FireDaisy
Ebby
Rush
bertie beetle
Dingorok
Winterpaw
Seer
Pumpkin Spiced Troutte
Wavedream623
Squirrelnose
RainyHeart
Middy
Ash
Drippy
Holly
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Frostash

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 407

Last one to post wins. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 18 EmptyWed 25 Oct 2017 - 13:06

I’m with ya there. I spend a lot of time on here, and I absolutely LOVE warrior cats!

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 18 EmptyWed 25 Oct 2017 - 13:26

Now I did Jolteon

Last one to post wins. - Page 18 Jolteo10
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 18 EmptyWed 25 Oct 2017 - 14:21

Same i became obsessed with warriors over the summer and now i'm on book 2 of the new series which i can't remember the name of

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 18 EmptyThu 26 Oct 2017 - 14:25

ugg, i wanna continue reading (i finished outcast), but my books are in a box in a storage thing :(
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 18 EmptyFri 27 Oct 2017 - 1:29

I feel the same way
I can't get the 4th book of a vision of shadows
come to think of it
is that even out yet

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Characters : Stoneface of RC | Nightpaw of ShC | Softpaw of TC | Frostpaw of RC | Coyotekit of WC
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 18 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2017 - 16:40

I've got the original Warriors series on my kindle. I read the Warriors series and half The New Prophecy in late elementary school and junior high. I forgot which book I stopped on. Erin Hunter had only written that many books at the time. I was surprised to discover she's still writing! When I went back and reread the very first series, I hunted down a warrior cat role play site and found this one. I'm so glad I did! I plan to reread the books again and read the ones I haven't read yet too. It's such a fun, amazing world to get lost in whether reading it or imagining/writing it for yourself~ ^_^

Stoneface, Newly Appointed Warrior of RiverClan (40HP|120SP)
Shy dark grey tomcat with pale yellow eyes

Nightpaw, Apprentice of ShadowClan (20HP|80SP)
Fierce black she-cat with bright blue eyes

Josie, Loner, formerly of Twolegplace (20HP|60SP)
Kind pure-bred Himalayan she-cat
#ff9999

Frostpaw, Apprentice of RiverClan (20HP|80SP)
Gentle silver-and-white she-cat with warm, yellowish green eyes
#33ccff

Coyotekit, Kit of WindClan (5HP|20SP)
Quiet light brown tabby she-cat with faded markings and yellow eyes
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 18 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2017 - 21:15

I had a weird dream last night.

It was about Echo... I think. I believe I was watching a M.A.P about her. It wasn't on a computer, it was on a television, a brown, small, old-fashioned television. It zoomed into the screen until all I could see was what was on the TV. The parts didn't have the watermarks with the animators name on it. I can only remember the end, and I can't remember the song. Heck, it wasn't even a song. It was a sad tune with no lyrics. I think it was a piano with a quiet violin in the background. I know I saw the word Echo somewhere, as a name, so I'm sure it's about Echo. Anyways, the ending is the only part that I can remember. It was in a fire, and Echo ran around and clawed at a brown cat's throat, then some big light grey cat with light blue eyes leaped out of nowhere and bit her on her neck. The next scene was in a camp, and a small light was floating there. Some cat, which appearance I can't remember, tried to paw at it, but the light flew to a brown cat laying down, and an outline of Echo appeared sitting down next to the brown cat, then it faded to black. Then the credits rolled. The background was black, everything else was like a faded shade of white, and the layout was like this.

It looked like a fisherman sitting down and the line from the fishing pole held all the credits together

It was a quote, it said "I'll keep you warm-" and I can't recall the rest

I think the map part was here----------------------------------and the animator here
this repeats itself as usual

It zoomed back out then I couldn't make out the rest of the credits, or the names of the animators of the map parts. I felt tears form in my eyes as I felt suddenly depressed, but how could I? I barely understood what was going on! Was it the tune? Then I woke up confused on what I just saw in my dream.
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 18 EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 9:14

wow what a dream

I can almost never remember mine although I've lucid dreamed once or twice

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 18 EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 9:33

Every time I lucid dream (which isn't very often), I try to fly... and it never works.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 18 EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 9:38

Aw that stinks

I've really only lucid dreamed twice. Once I failed at doing anything and the other time I chose to fly over the ocean because that's not very distracting. It took me a lot of concentration and research and I've never been able to do it again.

Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 18 EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 9:45

Hai...I had a dream where I won 100 free tacos from a vending machine...Then I woke up...Life sucks
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6066

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 18 EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 9:57

The last dream I had was... Very odd. What stores are open at 2:30 AM, anyway?

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 18 EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 10:05

Last dream I remember having was about my brother's girlfriend asking me what the physics homework was :D I have classes with her and my brother doesn't. My life is so awkward.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 18 EmptySat 18 Nov 2017 - 21:33

I can barely remember any dreams I ever have ;(

But anyways, have ya'll ever watched a movie or a play and just been like OOOH
THAT'S MY CHARACTER TO A TEE

because I have.
The dad in this play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxKCX-UvPrI is totally leafstorm.
(great 2 hours btw, u should totally watch it^)

The thing about leafy is that he's still young. He's basically a baby.
And babies are stupid.
He's happy-go-lucky and prefers to pretend his issues don't exist, rather than dealing with them (His illegal daughter, his failing marriage, his friends either dying or making really bad choices, etc...)

UNTIL you push him hard enough.
Then 1 of the following two happens:
1. He gets mad.
really, really mad.
And then he opens his mouth.
And the next thing you know he's roasting you, your husband, your grandmother twice removed and your dog Billie.

2. He somehow gets smart
saves the day, does whatever he has to do to make sure he keeps his family safe.
He'll rob a store
he'll kill a man
he'll pee on a dog. Right on its little dog face, if it means saving his family.
but he will apologize to the dog after he's calmed down, bc that's the kind of thing he does.

Anyone else seen a character or a person and recognized a WCC creation? Ever based a cat off of someone IRL or a character in a book/movie/play?

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 18 EmptySun 19 Nov 2017 - 12:21

Holly wrote:
The last dream I had was... Very odd. What stores are open at 2:30 AM, anyway?

My school store is 24 hours, it's a dream.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last one to post wins.
Page 18 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next