Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm surprised that Warrior cats is alive

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I'm surprised that Warrior cats is alive Empty
PostSubject: I'm surprised that Warrior cats is alive   I'm surprised that Warrior cats is alive EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 11:06 am

I was in plenty of lithuanian warrior cats forums back in 2009-2013 and it died in out about 2015-2016, so I thought that it's same case for all forums, even english ones (even if I wasn't really part of them heh)
I'm actually pleasently surprised that english forums actually look like 2009-2010 forums. Even an atmosphere.
I just registered... so need too read up more about how eng rpg forums work so...
Gona give my opinion soon, maybe even comperasons.
Yes
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm surprised that Warrior cats is alive   I'm surprised that Warrior cats is alive EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 11:09 am

Okay. How do you battle without character sheet.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3845

PostSubject: Re: I'm surprised that Warrior cats is alive   I'm surprised that Warrior cats is alive EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 1:38 pm

What

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: I'm surprised that Warrior cats is alive   I'm surprised that Warrior cats is alive EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 3:21 pm

Drippy you being very helpful here

@Past Shadow

What

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: I'm surprised that Warrior cats is alive   I'm surprised that Warrior cats is alive EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 3:42 pm

First of all, Welcome to WCC, Past Shadow!!!

I think I understood the question, but sorry in advance if it’s not the case.

Unlike some warriors sites where you had to create a character sheet with your cat’s strengths and weaknesses, which gave them rpg-like stats and such, here we have a battle system based on the rank of your cat, making things way more even during fights (There are no bigger and stronger cats destroying smaller cats that rely more on agility and speed).

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm surprised that Warrior cats is alive   I'm surprised that Warrior cats is alive Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm surprised that Warrior cats is alive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: