Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Character Development

Go down 
+2
Ember Pheonix
Minecraftnerd
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

Characters : (A)shfeather, (O)akfall, (C)edarpaw, (S)ootcloud, (N)ightfoot
Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW
Number of posts : 310

Character Development Empty
PostSubject: Character Development   Character Development EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 20:34

So my TC tom Cedarpaw and my RC she-cat ashpaw have no friends and no life outside of training and battles. Plz help! Give someone a best bud today!

Cedarpaw:
Leafstorm
Sharpkit?
Orchidpaw

Ashpaw:
Lilypaw
Swanpaw
Cinderpaw

Last edited by Minecraftnerd on Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 17:18; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Character Development   Character Development EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 20:37

I can offer Orchidpaw as a friend

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunleap [t1], Bearpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3849

PostSubject: Re: Character Development   Character Development EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 20:41

Yoo I have Leafstorm as a chum for Cedar
Also, if you're willing to wait awhile Cedar can be friends with Sharpkit.

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1973

PostSubject: Re: Character Development   Character Development EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 20:57

I can offer Lilypaw as a bf for Ashpaw.

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (N/A yet)
Character Development 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan Character Development 1f340』║『 Character Development 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan Character Development 1f4a8
Character Development 1f340 Unborn Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Character Development 1f340』║『Character Development 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Character Development 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6066

PostSubject: Re: Character Development   Character Development EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 21:03

Swankit (apprentice ceremony in progress) of RC can be Ashpaw's friend! She's a lil prickly but a good friend

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

Characters : (A)shfeather, (O)akfall, (C)edarpaw, (S)ootcloud, (N)ightfoot
Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW
Number of posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: Character Development   Character Development EmptyWed 2 Aug 2017 - 6:03

Alright so I'll wait for swankit to be apprentice, then the three of them can patrol together. For Cedar, I know Drippy is leaving soon, Tawny, want to have orchid patrol with cedar? I'm open for ideas.
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: Character Development   Character Development EmptyWed 2 Aug 2017 - 8:58

I can offer Cinderpaw! She has like zero friends and she needs somebody to talk to other then Jaystream

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Development   Character Development Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Development
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: