Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

MCA for Rosekit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FreckleSong

Characters : FreckleSong
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 15

MCA for Rosekit Empty
PostSubject: MCA for Rosekit   MCA for Rosekit EmptyMon 31 Jul 2017 - 22:08

Cat Name : Rosekit

Clan : ShadowClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat : To do your very best to save, heal and help every cat in my clan. To put others before your self and to never hurt any cat. They must never have kits or a mate so they can love their clan before anything. They may help the leader and receive prophecies from StarClan in order to help and serve their clan. Medicine cats have to learn and teach their clan how to be kind and compassionate in the face of anger. And most importantly, they're really, super awesome!

What you would do with this position : I would help my clan and serve my purpose to help and heal. I think it is a valueble way to learn about nature and it will be able to teach me and others more about the lives that medicine cats lead. I also think I would enjoy learning the herbs and not fighting, instead saving.

Why you think you deserve this position : I think I deserve this position just like everyone else thinks so. I believe that i need to become more to depth with nature and I think I would be able to educate my fellow clanmates. I think i deserve it because I could - well I think so- do great things and save a lot of cats! I think that learning is more important than simply fighting and I want to learn about everything and anything. I deserve this position because unlike any one else, I need to learn humility, and seeing those in need and helping them with help me become face to face with a more humble self, and hopefully, with becoming a MCA, it will get me there quicker.

Recommendations : none
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

MCA for Rosekit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MCA for Rosekit   MCA for Rosekit EmptyMon 31 Jul 2017 - 22:21

Unfortunately, ShadowClan Medicine Cat Apprentice slot is not open. Feel free to try again once the slot reopens!

Also, for future references RolePlay on WCC is done in third-person!

MCA for Rosekit Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down

MCA for Rosekit
Page 1 of 1