Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

DX Can't find a good book

Go down 
+3
Dew
Blazestorm
Moon
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

DX Can't find a good book Empty
PostSubject: DX Can't find a good book   DX Can't find a good book EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 11:55

Any bookworms like myself here? Please suggest a good book to me!

I want a fantasy book, magic/magical creatures, something in that genre, but no dungeons and dragons, people... I've read Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and tons of other books, but.. Yeah. Please suggest!

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: DX Can't find a good book   DX Can't find a good book EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 12:01

May I suggest Endymion Spring or The Book of Time. They are both ok books. The first is a about a magic blank book that only a boy can read, and the second is about traveling through time.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: DX Can't find a good book   DX Can't find a good book EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 12:12

They sound cool... I'll check out of library/buy from bookstore/borrow them from Ivy. ^^ More suggestions. I read A LOT.

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 696

PostSubject: Re: DX Can't find a good book   DX Can't find a good book EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 12:14

Umm this is a historical fiction book and its called Leviathan. Good book you'll like it. If you want to read than just take a trip to Barnes and Nobles and read oof the shelves.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: DX Can't find a good book   DX Can't find a good book EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 12:16

Um.. Or I could buy it ::P:

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: DX Can't find a good book   DX Can't find a good book EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 12:16

Well, its not so much what you might like, but I thought it was REALLY good. Its called The Book of Story Beginings. Its about a girl who moves from the city into an old house given to her family in the will of her great aunt. While shes there, she discovers a few things. While her aunt was young, her great uncle "ran away", on a boat, in the ocean. This is in Iowa (I think). I wont say anymore.

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: DX Can't find a good book   DX Can't find a good book EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 12:17

That sounds cool! ^^

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: DX Can't find a good book   DX Can't find a good book EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 12:17

well you dont have to buy it. its justa good place to sit down and read their stuff on the shelves and find something you may like.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: DX Can't find a good book   DX Can't find a good book EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 19:42

Pendragon is the book for you ;) A 10 book series with large books that will keep you entertained for months. It's SO good. There's the guy named Bobby Pendragon and he travels between different/magical worlds trying to stop chaos made by this evil character named Saint Dane. It may sound strange, but it's AMAZINGLY good. ^^

DX Can't find a good book Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: DX Can't find a good book   DX Can't find a good book EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 20:31

ooooooooooooo How bout um... Lord Loss by Darren Shan or his Cirque Du Freak books if you haven't already read them
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: DX Can't find a good book   DX Can't find a good book EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 6:20

Or the Golden Compass books. Humans with their souls in the shape of animals who can shapeshift. They're AMAZINGLY GOOD TOO!

DX Can't find a good book Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Brambleh

Brambleh

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Leader, WindClan apprentice,
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 4693

PostSubject: Re: DX Can't find a good book   DX Can't find a good book EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 6:36

i think he read the golden compass

Stolded from Moon and Ebz >:)
DX Can't find a good book Account-personality-results
DX Can't find a good book Brambl11
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

16. DON'T BE OFFENDED BY THE CHATBOX.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: DX Can't find a good book   DX Can't find a good book EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 8:25

Ohhhh you could read Vampirates. It is about two twins that were in a shipwreck and were separated. The first was found by pirates, and the second was found by vampire pirates. It has very little romance, and much better than twilight.
Back to top Go down
Blazestorm

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: DX Can't find a good book   DX Can't find a good book EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 8:39

Star Wars: Fate of the Jedi is a lso a good series yuo may like. And the Extraodinary Adventures of Ordinary Boy

There may not b any good fantasy series you may liek righ tnow so I suggest just visiting your public library or local bookstore and just go have a look there and find any books you like.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: DX Can't find a good book   DX Can't find a good book EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 8:49

I'm with Bloo on Pendragon. I've only read the first 4 books but their really good.

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DX Can't find a good book   DX Can't find a good book Empty

Back to top Go down

DX Can't find a good book
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next