Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ivypaw's battle training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ivypaw's battle training Empty
PostSubject: Ivypaw's battle training   Ivypaw's battle training EmptyWed 8 Sep 2010 - 19:23

Ivypaw ran toward her mentor. "Flamepelt, can I have some battle training?"
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

PostSubject: Re: Ivypaw's battle training   Ivypaw's battle training EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010 - 12:36

Flamepelt looked up and at Ivypaw. He smiled. "Of course, little one." He said. "Why didn't you ask earlier?" He chuckled and swiped his tail and began to lead them towards the Battle Training Area.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ivypaw's battle training   Ivypaw's battle training EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010 - 20:09

Ivypaw followed, thinking about the moves she had seen other apprentices practice.
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Ivypaw's battle training   Ivypaw's battle training EmptyTue 14 Sep 2010 - 14:01

OCC: Join the Sunning Rocks Rp in The River. I joined ya

IC: Flamepelt smiled and stopped. He turned and looked at his apprentice. "I know you've seen the other apprentices practice. Show me what ya got." He swiped his tail towards him.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ivypaw's battle training   Ivypaw's battle training EmptyTue 14 Sep 2010 - 15:13

Ivypaw thought for awhile then replied,"I don't know much but I can try." Ivypaw tried to move like the other apprentices did, but it didn't feel right. "I don't think I did anything." She felt her tail drop a little, but brought it back up quickly.
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Ivypaw's battle training   Ivypaw's battle training EmptyTue 14 Sep 2010 - 15:56

Flamepelt smiled, amused. "It's okay, little one." He said and looked at her. "Let me teach you 'The Front Paw Blow.' " He swiped his paw forward and landed it with much force. "Your turn."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ivypaw's battle training   Ivypaw's battle training EmptyTue 14 Sep 2010 - 17:18

Ivypaw concentrated. She mimiked Flamepelt's movements, but landed her paw a little wobblely.
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Ivypaw's battle training   Ivypaw's battle training EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010 - 14:04

Flamepelt smiled. "That was very good for a first time." He grinned. "Try it again and make sure you land your paw, flat."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ivypaw's battle training   Ivypaw's battle training EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010 - 14:50

Ivypaw concentrated and tried again. She sw a spot in on the ground and focused on getting her paw to land there. She swipped her paw forward, and landed it right, but her body still wobbled.
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Ivypaw's battle training   Ivypaw's battle training EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010 - 13:23

Flamepelt looked at her and smiled at her. "God job, that was great for your second try." He purred.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ivypaw's battle training   Ivypaw's battle training EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010 - 15:43

Ivypaw smiled. "What other moves can you teach me?"
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Ivypaw's battle training   Ivypaw's battle training EmptySat 18 Sep 2010 - 18:48

Flamepelt smiled at the anxious apprentice. "Okay, run towards me. I'm going to jump over to and scratch her spin, claws sheathed." He told her.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ivypaw's battle training   Ivypaw's battle training EmptySat 18 Sep 2010 - 19:36

"Alright." Ivypaw said, and ran towards him. She paid close attention to her mentor, while bracing for the attack.
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Ivypaw's battle training   Ivypaw's battle training EmptySun 19 Sep 2010 - 6:03

Flamepelt smiled and jumped up when she was close. He kept is claws in and ran his paw softly over her back, then landing gracefully behind her. He smiled. "Your turn."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ivypaw's battle training   Ivypaw's battle training EmptySun 19 Sep 2010 - 11:42

Ivypaw nodded and tried. She jump but landed on her mentor's back instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivypaw's battle training   Ivypaw's battle training Empty

Back to top Go down

Ivypaw's battle training
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: