Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sunpaw needs love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3844

Sunpaw needs love Empty
PostSubject: Sunpaw needs love   Sunpaw needs love EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 11:36 pm

Okay so I have a Thunderclan cat, Sunpaw, who is due for lots of heartbreak. And I was thinkin' it would be nice if she could have a mate that lasts longer than a few days, y'know? Sign up for Sunny!

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Sunpaw needs love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw needs love   Sunpaw needs love EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 11:41 pm

FALCONPAW

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

Sunpaw needs love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw needs love   Sunpaw needs love EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 11:42 pm

YES THEY'D BE SO CUTE

YOU'RE HIRED

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

Sunpaw needs love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw needs love   Sunpaw needs love EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 11:44 pm

WHEN DO I CLOCK IN?!?!?!?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

Sunpaw needs love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw needs love   Sunpaw needs love EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 11:50 pm

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA BUT Y'KNOW WHAT ITS OKAY HE CAN BE LEAFYS BFF

THEN WHEN SUNNY GETS HOME FROM THE WAR LEAFY CAN TRY TO MAKE THEM BE FRIENDS
BUT THEN THEY INSTEAD DO A LOVE INSTEAD OF A FRIEND

MAYBE FALCON CAN HAVE A FLING AND THEN HE GETS HIS HEART BROKEN AND SUNNY HELPS HIM IDK MAN

Jughead

Cancer Horse

Sunpaw needs love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw needs love   Sunpaw needs love EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 11:54 pm

HE'S SUPPOSED TO FIND HIS BF DEAD ON SUNNINGROCCKS BUT TRASH HAS DIED, WE CAN JUST KEEP GOING.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

Sunpaw needs love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw needs love   Sunpaw needs love EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 11:56 pm

OKAY
SUNNYS GONNA BE GONE FOR A WHILE AND I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THE MIST
SO TAKE YOUR TIME

Jughead

Cancer Horse

Sunpaw needs love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw needs love   Sunpaw needs love EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 12:28 am

GONE?!? SOUNDS LIKE ITS GONNA BE EDGY.. SPILL SPILL SPILL.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

Sunpaw needs love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw needs love   Sunpaw needs love EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 9:34 am

SUNNY'S HAVING AN EMO GOTH FEELS PARTY WITH CROWSTAR AND SOME OTHER CATS THAT WERE BEAT UP BY A CLOUD. THERE ARE A LOT OF RED PARTY CUPS. UNFORTUNATELY THE BOUNCERS ARENT LETTING ANYONE LEAVE AND THEY HAVE NO PLAN OR ANYTHING.

Sunpaw needs love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw needs love   Sunpaw needs love Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunpaw needs love
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Mate Finder-
Jump to: