Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Calling all animation artists!

Go down 
+2
Squirrelnose
Drippy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

Calling all animation artists! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling all animation artists!   Calling all animation artists! - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Jun 2017 - 4:23

Nice!
I can definitely see this working- the louder parts adding on some fun to go with the seriousness, all with a jazzy tune~

It could start out with one/all of the leaders makin' their way to the gathering- the louder parts could showcase some of our WCC otp's, along with a bit of comedy here and there.

Unless someone comes up with a better song by this time tomorrow, this is my first choice!

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Calling all animation artists!   Calling all animation artists! - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Jun 2017 - 4:32

Bouncy animation, here we go!

I was trying to find one that wasn't entirely "secretly" dirty. lookin at you Personality...

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Calling all animation artists!   Calling all animation artists! - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Jun 2017 - 4:57

Sorry for the double post but, should we talk about a color palette? Or just guidelines like no neons or somethin?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Calling all animation artists!   Calling all animation artists! - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Jun 2017 - 5:19

Yeah- I was thinking about going for natural colors. No bright, flashy colors. Keep to navy blues, browns and khaki greens for the background. Let's also try to keep the fur colors simple so we don't draw attention to one cat in particular.
As for the loud, bright parts, I was thinking bright, neon greens, sky blues, hot pinks. Bright, flashy colors that'll get your attention. As for fur colors, lets change those to bright, unnatural colors like bright red or purple. Completely switch colors around there to make it really stand out from the rest of the MAP.

thoughts?

Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Calling all animation artists!   Calling all animation artists! - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Jun 2017 - 5:21

Oooo!
If you wanted an otp, you could either go with Quail and Silent or Maple and Blacktwig!

Silent:
Spoiler:
Quail:
Spoiler:

Maple:
Spoiler:
Blacktwig:
Spoiler:

If I can be of any help at all, lemme know! I really suck at digital art, but I'm best at shading and highlighting, and I can be decent at coloring, depending on the platform I use~

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Calling all animation artists!   Calling all animation artists! - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Jun 2017 - 5:24

Aight- imma need your help with art because I'm pretty bad at it... d'you think you could help me out with making my part a bit better? Maybe I could send you the frames and you could touch em' up?

Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Calling all animation artists!   Calling all animation artists! - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Jun 2017 - 5:29

sure, sounds great!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Calling all animation artists!   Calling all animation artists! - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Jun 2017 - 5:42

When are you gonna sort the song I to parts? I'm anxious to know so I can start storyboarding for a part.

On an unrelated note, does anyone need suggestions or advice on programs? I animate but, I've never incorporated sound, in fact my animation has always been made into gifs. I'm gonna try Lightworks for actual video and such while I learn OpenToonz. In the meantime, I'll do some exercise in FireAlpaca to get me ready for full body animation.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Calling all animation artists!   Calling all animation artists! - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Jun 2017 - 5:47

It's almost midnight here~ I'll get to the sorting ASAP tomorrow though- cya then!

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Calling all animation artists!   Calling all animation artists! - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Jun 2017 - 5:50

1am just about here, I'm gonna try and sleep.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Calling all animation artists!   Calling all animation artists! - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Jun 2017 - 16:22

I tried some concept art to see how the colors would work:
Calling all animation artists! - Page 2 Concep10

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all animation artists!   Calling all animation artists! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling all animation artists!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2