Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm no artist, but...

Go down 
+3
Maple
Sunlit
Drippy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunleap [t1], Bearpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3857

I'm no artist, but... Empty
PostSubject: I'm no artist, but...   I'm no artist, but... EmptyThu 15 Jun 2017 - 18:26

So I've decided to attempt some art
yaaay

I'll be doing some requests, but because I'm horrible at computer crap I'll be hand-drawing them. They WILL be terrible because I am the worst artist in the world, so just brace yourselves. They'll also take a while to draw, because believe it or not, I have a life.

If you've managed to get through all of that and still want some art, please follow this template.

Code:
Name:
Coat Coloration:
Other Appearance Stuff:
Picture:
Pose:
Other:

Please give me a detailed description of your cat so I know exactly what to draw! I won't do backgrounds because honestly, I'm such a bad artist you'll probably start crying.

Also don't tease me for my bad art. I can tease myself because I have reached an agreement with myself and we have both agreed that this agreement was for the best and we've agreed that our relationship has reached that agreed state where we both agree to agree to things, but that doesn't mean you can. I have a tiny, minuscule amount of dignity and self-esteem left, and I'd like to keep it.

Sunleap – T1 TC Warrior – #009966 | Bearpaw – TC Apprentice – #0066ff Feral/#006666 Forest
Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: I'm no artist, but...   I'm no artist, but... EmptyThu 15 Jun 2017 - 18:37

Girl please I'm sure you're a great artist! everyone has to start somewhere c:

Name: Olivepaw
Coat Coloration: She is a small Bengal she-cat. She has different brown and back pelt (and barely any white) colorations.
Other Appearance Stuff: She has short sleek fur, olive green eyes and a lithe build.
Picture: I'm no artist, but... Unname13
Pose: She's a very bubbly cat, so if possibly maybe draw her with a happy/friendly expression and pose?
Other: None

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
I'm no artist, but... Sign_s13
I'm no artist, but... Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: I'm no artist, but...   I'm no artist, but... EmptyThu 15 Jun 2017 - 19:18

Name: Blazeflight
Coat Coloration: Orange marmalade tabby with amber eyes.Other Appearance Stuff: Scars up and down her back and a ripped/torn left ear.
Picture:I'm no artist, but... Screen91
Pose: Usually quite cheerful, so maybe something like this:I'm no artist, but... Screen92
Other: Nuffin'

Come on now, I know you draw better than me.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I'm no artist, but...   I'm no artist, but... EmptyThu 15 Jun 2017 - 20:24

Alright- I'll get right to those two! It'll take me a week or so, if that's fine.

Sunleap – T1 TC Warrior – #009966 | Bearpaw – TC Apprentice – #0066ff Feral/#006666 Forest
Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I'm no artist, but...   I'm no artist, but... EmptyMon 26 Jun 2017 - 17:31

Yes okay

so it took me FOREVER to draw olive
I know it's horrible
and that eyes are the bane of my existence

so just...

Here.

I'm no artist, but... IMG_1605

Also- here's the frame that I've been practicing for Blazeflight so I can draw her well :P

I'm no artist, but... IMG_1606

Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: I'm no artist, but...   I'm no artist, but... EmptyMon 26 Jun 2017 - 21:12

Are you flippin kidding me?! Your art is great! don't worry about getting them done in time, either~

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I'm no artist, but...   I'm no artist, but... EmptyTue 5 Sep 2017 - 14:43

wow i remembered this
I'm no artist, but... BM4MVb3
I drew Blazeflight
it's considerably better than Olive cuz' I used actual art supplies and not crayola colored pencils

Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: I'm no artist, but...   I'm no artist, but... EmptyTue 5 Sep 2017 - 14:53

Name:Frost/Frostkit
Coat Coloration: Gray blue tabby with white and she has ginger tabby patches as well
Other Appearance Stuff:olive green eyes
Picture:I'm no artist, but... 5cd3c8d1e85e2aff400201b72b339eec
Pose:any is fine
Other:

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I'm no artist, but...   I'm no artist, but... EmptyTue 5 Sep 2017 - 15:49

is she fluffy like in the picture?

Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: I'm no artist, but...   I'm no artist, but... EmptyTue 5 Sep 2017 - 15:55

Somewhat yes

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I'm no artist, but...   I'm no artist, but... EmptyTue 5 Sep 2017 - 16:29

Ack! the lines are a little rough, but here you go!

I'm no artist, but... D49bnIr

Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: I'm no artist, but...   I'm no artist, but... EmptyTue 5 Sep 2017 - 16:30

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: I'm no artist, but...   I'm no artist, but... EmptyTue 5 Sep 2017 - 16:44

Your art is great Drip! :D  Your style looks really cute, I love it!

Name: Laurelpaw
Coat Coloration: White with gray along her back, tail, and a little bit on the top of her head and ears.  (You can use Jaybird's design in my signature if you wish C:)
Other Appearance Stuff: Yellowish-green eyes, sleek body and tail.
Picture: ↓ Use the one in my signature ↓
Pose: Anything you feel comfortable with, just try to make her face look a little bit mischievous, like she's up to no good >:D
Other: draw my evil bby pls

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I'm no artist, but...   I'm no artist, but... EmptyTue 5 Sep 2017 - 16:45

I'm on it~

Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Spiced Troutte

Pumpkin Spiced Troutte

Characters : Whisperpaw [F,RC] // Falconpaw [M,TC] // Foxpaw [F,WC] // Morningkit [F,TC] // Whitekit [M,SC]
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, ThunderClan & WindClan Apprentice, ThunderClan & ShadowClan Kit
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: I'm no artist, but...   I'm no artist, but... EmptyTue 5 Sep 2017 - 16:56

Would you be able to draw Whisperkit for me? Your art looks so cute!

Name: Whisperkit
Coat Coloration: Light and Dark brown, white chest, muzzle and paws
Other Appearance Stuff: Black ear rims and faint striped on the legs and tail
Picture:I'm no artist, but... Snowshoe_lg1
Pose: Any pose that's not too tricky for you  - maybe like she's going to pounce?
Other: would b v grateful :^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm no artist, but...   I'm no artist, but... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm no artist, but...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next