Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Draft Is Up (Alternate Roleplay)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

The Draft Is Up (Alternate Roleplay) Empty
PostSubject: The Draft Is Up (Alternate Roleplay)   The Draft Is Up (Alternate Roleplay) EmptySat 27 May 2017 - 21:36

I have a goal to actually finish this, stay active!

'You want to go home right?'

Of course you do! You've just woken up in a blizzard! A few others were equally dazed around you in the freezing cold. Spotting a cave with firelight inside, the group stumbles in the snow to it.

The woman asks again. Shivering a nod drags a sigh out of her.

'We leave in the morning, only one person can get you home.'

That's how it all started.

Three days before...

"Reports of yet another disappearance this week from the thirty-seven. A small four-year-old vanished from their room. No signs of struggle or forced entry found at the scene. It is suggested that you begin to put cameras in your hom- " You turned the television off, no matter the channel, the same message begins to come up after merely twenty minutes. Rumors have started, conspiracies, people are beginning to grow paranoid.

Three days after...

"Can we go already? I'm starting to lose my patients because of you! They're afraid of such.. feral creatures..." A man hunched over a paper on the table grunts. "Yeah.. whatever. We need to find them quick before those things grab them. We're losing our advantage with them out there."

You've lost all concept of time...

The horde grows and grows ahead of you. The metal embedded in your neck reminds you that you can't turn back. Magma boils, you can feel it. It's unbearable. But, everything you've done to get here, all the pain, the loss, the sacrifice. You just want to go home. So do they, so do the ones who never made it. An earsplitting screech sounds and you feel your skin prickle with electricity. Just ahead is your ticket home. Just ahead...

Leona

Limit is six. It may be extended later.

Name:
Description(remember you're human, nothing too crazy, eye colors, hair colors are really all you can stretch here. One of the main conflicts will revolve around the characters not fitting in, pics are cool kids):
Weapon (go nuts, I'll let you know if it's too extreme, no magic at the beginning but later on it will be available):
Personality (make sure you frikeh fracking got one okay?!?:
Age(let's stick with sixteen and up 'kay?):
Will you be active?(I will give a week with a warning pm, after that, your character will be claimed dead. The spot will be opened again for someone else. If this rp goes dead, I will make a clean slate and start anew.):

Opening cast(my tools of the trade, this is just for me to keep track of):

You see those relationship statuses? These characters can be ROMANCED. Feel free to try, feel free to have your own romances too. Love triangle? Yup. One-sided? Yep. Rivalries about  it? Absolutely. Conflicts, conflicts, conflicts!~

Liza
Weapon: Fangs 'n Teeth
Description: A magenta hue colors her skin, vibrant orange-yellow eyes contrast them and a darker magenta adorns long waist-length hair. She has a bit of chub and she loves every bit of it. An oversized stereotypical black witch hat tops her head with two small glowing orange bottles tied around it with a piece of twine. Brown tights and a billowing black cloak cover her short body. She has snakelike fangs that stick out and give her a slight lisp.
Personality: Rather bubbly, she loves adventure, hunting the beasts of the mountains, experiments and shamelessly flirting (not seriously.. usually).
State: Alive
Relationship: Single
Sexuality: Straight

The Mercenary
Weapon: Anything he can get his hands on. He can kill with a river pebble if he has to. (And if the price is high enough). He prefers daggers, small and easy to hide. He also can manipulate ice and lightning. He doesn't immediately use it as it draws attention. He keeps a dagger strapped to his thigh and another concealed on the inside of his duster.  
Description: A hooded duster covers most of his body, his face is covered by a white ornate mask and black boots cover his feet.
Duster:
Beige pants cover the rest. There is no bit of his body showing at all. His right hand is cover in white bandages. His voice his smooth but he's pretty mean. Finally average in height, he's skinny and lean.
Personality: Dreadfully serious and sarcastic. (He'll hopefully soften up if you play your cards right.) Cocky, and protective. He's got priorities but his loyalties scramble depending on where the money is and what burden someone carries.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Merc's lil sketch:

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.

Last edited by Jughead on Sat 24 Jun 2017 - 23:32; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunleap [t1], Bearpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3857

PostSubject: Re: The Draft Is Up (Alternate Roleplay)   The Draft Is Up (Alternate Roleplay) EmptySat 27 May 2017 - 22:17

Leona (Lily)
Weapon: Her main weapon is the Bow, and because of this she has extremely strong shoulders and biceps. She's also rather good with knives and daggers.
Description: White skin and chestnut hair that extends to the center of her back. It starts out a dark shade and fades to a lighter chestnut. She's short and covered in freckles, and her face is round and babyish, with rosy cheeks and softer, less-defined cheekbones. Her eyes are a deep vibrant grey-blue, and while beautiful at first, they can sometimes be a bit unnerving. She uses this to her advantage while attacking someone verbally. She wears tight grey leggings and a white long-sleeved shirt. Over that she wears a brown and green mottled cloak with a cowl that hides her face completely. She has brown leather boots that come up to her mid shin.
Personality: Shy and quiet- very good with animals. She knows exactly how to push everyone's buttons. Her greatest weapons of all may be her words, which she uses to destroy people from the inside out by attacking people's weaknesses and inhibitions, and her quick thinking.
State: Alive
Sexuality: Bisexual

Sunleap – T1 TC Warrior – #009966 | Bearpaw – TC Apprentice – #0066ff Feral/#006666 Forest
Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Draft Is Up (Alternate Roleplay)   The Draft Is Up (Alternate Roleplay) EmptySun 28 May 2017 - 0:02

Added~

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Draft Is Up (Alternate Roleplay)   The Draft Is Up (Alternate Roleplay) EmptySat 24 Jun 2017 - 23:33

BUMP

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Draft Is Up (Alternate Roleplay)   The Draft Is Up (Alternate Roleplay) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Draft Is Up (Alternate Roleplay)
Page 1 of 1