Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flowerkit needs your help

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunleap [t1], Bearpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3857

Flowerkit needs your help Empty
PostSubject: Flowerkit needs your help   Flowerkit needs your help EmptySat May 13, 2017 12:03 am

I have a Riverclan soon-to-be-apprentice with absolutely nothing planned in her life. I need something to spice it up.

Flowerkit is a blank slate- she can do anything
Forbidden love? Sure!
Becoming a mass murderer? Why not?
Mentally or literally scarred? Amazing!
Disabled and sinking into emotional trauma thinking she's worthless? Fun times!

Plz, plz help me mess up my perfect lil' riverclanner's life

Sunleap – T1 TC Warrior – #009966 | Bearpaw – TC Apprentice – #0066ff Feral/#006666 Forest
Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Flowerkit needs your help   Flowerkit needs your help EmptySat May 13, 2017 12:58 am

I've got Pinepaw in ShadowClan, for any forbidden love. He's a bit of a player, so we can throw some heartbreak in there too!

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Flowerkit needs your help Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Flowerkit needs your help   Flowerkit needs your help EmptySat May 13, 2017 1:29 am

Sweet! When would they meet?

Sunleap – T1 TC Warrior – #009966 | Bearpaw – TC Apprentice – #0066ff Feral/#006666 Forest
Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Flowerkit needs your help   Flowerkit needs your help EmptySat May 13, 2017 10:31 am

What about the next Gathering? Or maybe sooner, if you'd like.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Flowerkit needs your help Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Flowerkit needs your help   Flowerkit needs your help EmptySat May 13, 2017 11:53 am

Nutpaw (Also in RC) is also in a forbidden relationship that will break up when she becomes a warrior. Maybe as warriors they could each be depressed and then recover together?

Flowerkit needs your help Signat10
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Flowerkit needs your help   Flowerkit needs your help EmptySat May 13, 2017 12:25 pm

@Sombra, that sounds like a good idea, I'll sign them up for a forbidden romance. Since Flower only just became an apprentice we don't want to start anything too early, or it'll be over too soon.
@Squirrelnose
Sure! Flower has no friends (sad) So it'll be nice to have a cat to latch on to after the 'Pinepaw' incident.

Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Flowerkit needs your help   Flowerkit needs your help EmptySat May 13, 2017 12:37 pm

i have Willowpaw in RiverClan, and Awho also has no friends, and i've been wanting to do something with her too. i was thinking maybe her and Flower could become friends and be on a patrol when one of them (or both) fall into the river and hurt themselves? or maybe a dog or something comes and they have to fight it off? idk i'm kinda wanting to cripple my baby c:<

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Flowerkit needs your help Sign_s13
Flowerkit needs your help Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Flowerkit needs your help   Flowerkit needs your help EmptySat May 13, 2017 12:44 pm

@Sunlitcastiel (DESTIEL4LIFE)
Sure! We just have to plan out when it would happen.

Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Flowerkit needs your help   Flowerkit needs your help EmptySat May 13, 2017 7:28 pm

just adding on to Sunlitcastiel's plot, they could have a fight with Blazingpaw or something and then get knocked into the river. Maybe a border skirmish where Blazingpaw wanders into Riverclan territory.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

Flowerkit needs your help 9879156Flowerkit needs your help 9877833Flowerkit needs your help 9877898Flowerkit needs your help 9884046
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Flowerkit needs your help   Flowerkit needs your help EmptySat May 13, 2017 8:00 pm

@bertie bertie
Nice- when would this all happen though? We'd have to plan it out a bit.

Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Flowerkit needs your help   Flowerkit needs your help EmptySat May 13, 2017 8:41 pm

maybe in a week or so at least - i think Flower should be an apprentice for a couple of days at the least. it would be unreasonable for an apprentice to get in trouble on the first day of apprentice-hood. but whatever you choose is fine with me.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

Flowerkit needs your help 9879156Flowerkit needs your help 9877833Flowerkit needs your help 9877898Flowerkit needs your help 9884046
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flowerkit needs your help   Flowerkit needs your help Empty

Back to top Go down

Flowerkit needs your help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: