Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mistlekit for MCA of TC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Mistlekit for MCA of TC Empty
PostSubject: Mistlekit for MCA of TC   Mistlekit for MCA of TC EmptySat 6 May 2017 - 15:09

Cat Name: Mistlekit

Clan: Thunderclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: To work hard, care for your clanmates as if they were your kits and uphold morals over anything else, including the warrior code in some instances (eg. Cinderpelt secretly healing the sick Shadowclan cats in Rising Storm). However, they must not have kits or a mate, and they must listen to their leader (unless it's an instance like Cinderpelt's).

What you would do with this position: I'd be very active, as a med cat or MCA is a very important and high ranking job. I'd be sure to respond to posts that need me quickly, and it would give me a great chance to develop Mistlekit's character into the cat i want him to be. I'd make sure he knew all the herbs and medicines, so he can be a good successful MCA

Why you think you deserve this position:
I know i'm pretty new, and it would be a very new experience for me considering i've never had a med cat in former roleplaying sites. Mistlekit has a pretty unique personality for a medicine cat apprentice (bold, stubborn ect.), and it would be interesting to see how'd he deal with his responsibilities, special rank and other similar things. It would be a great way to give him more of a personality and background, too.

Recommendations: Squirrelnose, Wavedream, Sombra

Last edited by Lovehart on Sat 6 May 2017 - 18:41; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Mistlekit for MCA of TC   Mistlekit for MCA of TC EmptySat 6 May 2017 - 15:13

Reccomended

Mistlekit for MCA of TC Signat10
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Mistlekit for MCA of TC   Mistlekit for MCA of TC EmptySat 6 May 2017 - 15:23

I think this would totally be cool! I think his bold, stubborn personality would be an interesting contrast to the rest of the medicine cats on this site. 100% recommend!

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Mistlekit for MCA of TC   Mistlekit for MCA of TC EmptySat 6 May 2017 - 18:39

Recommended!

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Mistlekit for MCA of TC Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mistlekit for MCA of TC   Mistlekit for MCA of TC EmptySat 6 May 2017 - 18:41

Thank you all :)

#mistleforMC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistlekit for MCA of TC   Mistlekit for MCA of TC Empty

Back to top Go down

Mistlekit for MCA of TC
Page 1 of 1