Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Warriors Uncommon Prefixes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Warriors Uncommon Prefixes Empty
PostSubject: Warriors Uncommon Prefixes   Warriors Uncommon Prefixes EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 6:04

Which names do you think should be on this list? Make sure you add why you feel it's necessary.
I might put my two cents in, but I'll add it to suggestions.

Which ones do you like/would use? I'll put an "upvote" or "downvote" next to the name.

My prefix suggestions and why:

Other's prefix suggestions:

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Warriors Uncommon Prefixes N6a5zHfWarriors Uncommon Prefixes IMrnxD6Warriors Uncommon Prefixes GMXQgOOWarriors Uncommon Prefixes JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Warriors Uncommon Prefixes GMUOTJ6

Last edited by Pinely on Tue 18 Apr 2017 - 7:05; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Uncommon Prefixes   Warriors Uncommon Prefixes EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 6:10

I used Fallow on this site and Bell for Bellwater on another.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Uncommon Prefixes   Warriors Uncommon Prefixes EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 6:12

Dimmeh wrote:
I used Fallow on this site and Bell for Bellwater on another.

Nice! Again, these are just uncommon names, but Bellwater is a cute name <3 ahhh

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Warriors Uncommon Prefixes N6a5zHfWarriors Uncommon Prefixes IMrnxD6Warriors Uncommon Prefixes GMXQgOOWarriors Uncommon Prefixes JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Warriors Uncommon Prefixes GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Uncommon Prefixes   Warriors Uncommon Prefixes EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 6:19

Fun fact: On the old site I was in there was a cat named "Chickenbone" He was supposed to be a joke-cat for Aprils Fools when the app was made, but turned to be quite an interesting and just as insane as Sleepystar if not more kind of cat in the end

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Uncommon Prefixes   Warriors Uncommon Prefixes EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 6:22

There is Arch like Archeye in the books. It would not be a kit name though. Or Eel?

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Uncommon Prefixes   Warriors Uncommon Prefixes EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 6:24

Bean? THAT-SA MEEE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Uncommon Prefixes   Warriors Uncommon Prefixes Empty

Back to top Go down

Warriors Uncommon Prefixes
Page 1 of 1