Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sagekit of ShadowClan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
emmyemma

emmyemma

Characters : Whisppaw
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/Apprentice
Number of posts : 13

Sagekit of ShadowClan Empty
PostSubject: Sagekit of ShadowClan   Sagekit of ShadowClan EmptyFri 7 Apr 2017 - 8:58

(I'm new to this site, but I'll try my best!)

Cat Name: Whispkit

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Appearance: Fluffy snow-white fur that fades to a bluish-grey at the tip and along the bottom of tail, paws, tip of right ear, and muzzle; crystal-blue eyes with flares of natural violet/dark blue emanating from pupil; lithe build covered by thick fur

Personality: (personality type obtained from another website, but I find it interesting) Quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

Clan: ShadowClan

Origins: (not really sure the rules about permitted origins, so please correct me if this is not acceptable.) Born into ShadowClan by an unknown mother and father. Very quiet and keeps to herself in the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Sagekit of ShadowClan   Sagekit of ShadowClan EmptyFri 7 Apr 2017 - 10:35

Welcome to the site! 8D You did better with the template than I did.

Approved.

emmyemma

emmyemma

Characters : Whisppaw
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/Apprentice
Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Sagekit of ShadowClan   Sagekit of ShadowClan EmptySat 8 Apr 2017 - 3:58

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sagekit of ShadowClan   Sagekit of ShadowClan Empty

Back to top Go down

Sagekit of ShadowClan
Page 1 of 1