Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0   Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 EmptySat 1 Apr 2017 - 16:28

Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 Page_h11
Twisty's Book of Kitties

Code:

Last edited by Twisted Cinnamon Rolls on Wed 14 Jun 2017 - 7:27; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0   Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 13:57

Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 Twiste11
Twistedtail
Warrior

Past name(s): Twistedkit, Twistedpaw
Clan: Windclan
Basic description: A stocky but elegant she-cat with both siamese and tabby markings. She is distrusting, but kind once she gets to know you. She can be defensive of her Thunderclan origins, but never slacks off or show others any sign of vulnerability and weakness. She has lost many cats in her life and often spends time brooding over what she has lost.

Physical Appearance

Eye color: Leaf-green.
Main pelt color: Very light gray
Markings: Black siamese markings and faint gray stripes underneath
Details: Her tail is twisted in a Z pattern with another slight bend at the tip.
Scars: An array of deep scars on her back from a dog and a smaller scar on her right side.
Disabilities: None.
Height: Slightly taller than the average cat.

Relationships

Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 7672 Enemy   Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 23873 Dislike    Unsure  Neutral   Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 559126  Friend   Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 98289  Great Friend   Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 53573 Crush   Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 103921 Mate   Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 507190 Parent   Wave   Kit

Hug   |  Heatherstripe  |  Adopted Mother  |  Dead
"I miss you so much. You left me so early, and I will always miss you."

Kisses   |  Shadewillow  |  Forbidden Mate  |  Dead...? 
"I love you, and I hate myself for loving you."

Kisses    Grin |  Sprucethorn  |  Second Mate and Best Friend |  Dead
"When Bear killed you, the world ended for me."

Grin   |  Rippedsky  |  Best Friend  |  Alive
"You are my only good friend left. Even after you left the clan and joined Skyclan, I would do anything but have to face you in battle."

Envious   |  Stripedkit  | Disliked Cat  | ????
"You caused my mother to die."

Wave  Envious   |  Heatherpaw  | Disliked Daughter  |  Alive
"You know I don't care about you, do you?"

Wave   |  Echopaw  |  Daughter  |  Alive
"You grew up well. Better than your sister, obviously."

Hug    |  Mossfoot | Biological Mother | Alive
"You are one spectacular cat. Leaving your life behind to join me, you will always be in my heart."

Hug |  Blacktwig |  Biological Father |  Alive
"I never really knew you well, but I hope I made you proud."

Short Bio:
Twistedtail was born in Thunderclan, but at the age of two moons she snuck out and got lost. After much time wandering, she was found on Windclan territory by Heatherstripe, who adopted her. While an apprentice, Heatherstripe died kitting and a moon or two later Mossfoot, Twistedtail's biological mother found her after escaping twolegplace and joined Windclan for her. Meanwhile, Twistedtail was starting to fall in love with the Shadowclan tom Shadewillow, then Shadepaw. Sprucethorn, one of her best friends, also had a crush at her at the same time. As a warrior, Twistedtail found herself giving birth to Shadewillow's kits, and told the truth to Sprucethorn, who promised to be the fake father of the kits. Twistedtail found Sprucethorn murdered by a rogue barely a couple days later. She has a large dislike of her daughter Heatherpaw, as she ran away from her when she was being attacked by a dog instead of helping her, as well as the fact she seemed to resemble every cat she has lost.

Text Color: #33cc00

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~

Last edited by Twisted Cinnamon Rolls on Wed 14 Jun 2017 - 7:26; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0   Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 18:18

Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 Squirr12
Squirrelsong
Young Warrior
Dead

Past name(s): Squirrelkit, Squirrelpaw.
Clan: Windclan.
Basic description: A mute, heavily scarred, and one-eared fluffy ginger tabby she-cat with yellow eyes and white paws. Her responses to strangers vastly vary between fully trusting them and being on the brink of attacking them. To those she knows she is very kind and generous. She is very sensitive about her father, who went crazy and tried to kill the leader and mauled a Riverclan cat. One mention about him and she will shut down.

Physical Appearance

Eye color: Yellow-orange.
Main pelt color: Ginger.
Markings: Swirling brown stripes, white chest and paws.
Details: Patch of brown fur on the chest and fluffy, soft fur.
Scars: Multiple large scars on her neck in the shape of teeth, various scars on her muzzle and cheek, and one missing ear where the surrounding area is skinless and scarred.
Disabilities: Mute and hearing impaired in missing ear.
Height: Average she-cat height.

Relationships

Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 7672 Enemy   Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 23873 Dislike   Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 823301 Neutral   Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 559126  Friend   Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 98289  Great Friend   
Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 53573 Crush   Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 103921 Mate   Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 507190 Parent    Wave Kit

Hug | Nightheart | Mother | Alive
"I cannot blame you for anything that happened to me. You just tried to raise me to the best."

Hug Furious  | Lionfurstar lol | Father | Dead
"You were the one that just had to maul that Riverclan cat. YOU just happened to attempt to kill Ashstar. And look what curse our family got because of YOU."

Grin  | Deermask | Loved sister | Alive
"Even though all the difficulties we had to face because of our father's actions, we always stayed together."

Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 53573 | Halfpaw | Crush | ????
"I can see through your grumpiness and see a soft guy inside." 

Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 7672 | Sleetfang |  Despised cat | Dead
"You ruined my face. You killed so many cats. There is nothing more than I could say other than I hate you."

Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 823301 Hawkfrost | Forgiven cat | Dead..?

"If I was a different cat, I might have never forgave you for what happened. But I'm not that cat, and I know it was an accident."

Short Bio:
Squirrelsong was born to Lionfur and Nightheart, along with Deerkit, Elmkit, and Stagkit. At first, she had a very privileged life, never knowing any worries or pains of the world. But very late into her kithood, Deerkit fell off the Gorge while sneaking out and lost her leg. Squirrelsong- Squirrelkit at the time -felt lots of pity and sympathy for her older sister, and they quickly became best friends along with being littermates. Then shortly into her apprenticeship, she got caught in a border skirmish between Windclan and Shadowclan. One of the Shadowclan apprentices, Hawkpaw- now Hawkfrost -, stuck too hard, too high up on her body, and her neck was severely mauled. She spent many moons in recovery, but her voice wasn't able to be saved. To add to her miseries, Lionfur went crazy and took a life off of Ashstar, before he was killed by Smokepelt. This brought a lot of pain to her family, and she saw her mother fall into a deep depression, and cats whisper behind her back of her and her siblings probably ending up like their father. Deerpaw ran away shortly after Lionfur died, and Squirrelsong fell into a depression just like her mother. Luckily though, Deerpaw returned shortly after, and the family was reunited once again and Squirrelsong and Nightheart started to recover once again. They both earned their warrior names and grew ever so closer. Unfortunately one again, Squirrelsong found herself in Fourtrees on a starless night with an assortment of many other cats from different clans, where Sleetfang of Riverclan went ballistic and went on a killing rage. Though she managed to survive, one of her ears was ripped off, leaving her with hearing problems in that ear. At the present, Squirrelsong is a very optimistic, but unpredictable, cat who never lets her difficulties let her down.

Text Color: #ff9900 (no longer used due to being mute)

I like clouds.

Last edited by Twisted Cinnamon Rolls on Wed 9 Aug 2017 - 15:05; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0   Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 EmptySun 7 May 2017 - 14:47

[Will add Picture Later]
Storm
Loner

Past name(s): Pigeonkit
Clan: Formerly Windclan, currently loner
Basic description: A solid dark gray tom with yellow eyes and folded ears. He has a long, deep scar on the right side of his head. He is serious, stoic, and closed off, and is terribly afraid by the prospect of attacking a cat. He suffers from amnesia and has no memory of his former Clan, besides the faint memory of playing with kits and his littermate watching. After Bear's rule he has also became very cautious around strangers and it takes a long time for him to trust anyone.

Physical Appearance

Eye color: Yellow.
Main pelt color: Dark gray.
Markings: None.
Details: Folded down ears that are flat down on his head.
Scars: A long, deep scar on the right side of his head.
Disabilities: Minor trouble hearing because he can't swivel his ears.
Height: Shorter than average.

Relationships

Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 7672 Enemy   Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 23873 Dislike   Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 823301 Neutral   Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 559126  Friend   Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 98289  Great Friend   Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 53573 Crush   Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 103921 Mate   Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 507190 Parent

Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 507190 
Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 823301  |  Pantherlily | Forgotten mother | Dead...?
"..."

Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 507190 Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 823301  |  Duskstorm | Forgotten Father | Dead...?

"..."

Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 98289  | Bat | Caretaker and Friend | Alive

"If it weren't for you, I would have already died a hundred times."

Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 98289  | Pepper| Caretaker and Friend | Alive

"You are one of the best cats out there."

Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 823301 | Hollowfang | Barely Remembered Brother | Alive

"You seem... familiar, I guess?"

Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 23873 | Bear | Former Leader | Dead

"I don't know about anyone else, but I hated living under you."

Short Bio:
Pigeonkit was born to Pantherlily and Duskstorm of Windclan. At a young age, he became great buddies with his brother Hollowkit, having no other littermates.  But one day Hollowkit became an apprentice while Pigeonkit didn't have his ceremony, leaving him confused and mad. He snuck out of camp to hunt a rabbit next to the gorge to prove he was good enough for the role, but the rock under him crumbled and he fell into the gorge. A Riverclan patrol tried to save him, but he was swept downstream and smashed his head on a sharp riverbed rock. Bat, a nearby loner, saw the kit being swept downstream, where he saved him and he and Pepper helped nurse him back to life. Unfortunately, he couldn't remember anything before falling down the ravine, and stayed with the two and the few other Barn cats. Then Bear came and claimed the Barn, and when Pigeonkit refused, he was threatened with death. Bear brought the rest of his group with him to the barn, and because Bat and Pepper never named Pigeonkit, he named him Storm after a storm that he was frightened of.  Then the battle between Bear's group and the Clans came, and he briefly caught a glance of his brother Hollowfang before they were separated again. In the present he still lives in the Barn, yearning to see what he hopes is his brother again but too afraid to.

Text Color: #660000

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0   Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twisty's Book of Kitties 2.0
Page 1 of 1