Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A maybe plot???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

A maybe plot??? Empty
PostSubject: A maybe plot???   A maybe plot??? EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 8:58 pm

So I was thinking of a story to do with my kit, I have been brainstorming all day and I think I`ve came up with something. Now I am new to this site, like brand new, and I`m new to RP all together so I`m sorry if this is kinda bad.

Two kits from the same Clan wonder off onto twoleg territory. Hungry and tired they stumble their way into a path of a kittypet, or it can be a rouge, and he takes care of the two kits. It can be for a week or two or even for a couple days. The tom if a kittypet goes up to twolegs for food, or if a rouge cant hunt while taking care of the kits.

Eventually, the Clan gathers together a really small group and goes out looking for the kits, maybe the mom doesn't believe it was a fox or whatever and convinces them. They follow a trail to twolegs territory and finds the kits. Maybe one dosent want to go back, it likes the twolegs and wants to stay with them. The other goes back to the Clans. The tom is welcomed but he declines.

A bit of time passes by and the kit who goes back to the Clans becomes an apprentice and has vowed to find the other kit to make sure he/she is happy. The apprentice, maybe a couple moons passes by Idk, sneaks out of camp to the twolegs. He/she finds out the other kit is unhappy being stuck in the house all the time and wants to go back to the Clans. The apprentice also finds the tom and after telling him how happy He/she is at the Clans convinces the tom to join the Clan.

So the apprentice goes back to their mentor and tells them about the other kit and rescues them.
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

A maybe plot??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A maybe plot???   A maybe plot??? EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 4:07 pm

I like it. I don't have any characters but someone probably does. You would need clan leader consent to bring cats into a clan, though.

A maybe plot??? Signat10
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill, Bugkit
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T3, (B)WC/K
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5911

A maybe plot??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A maybe plot???   A maybe plot??? EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 5:39 pm

"Two kits from the same Clan wonder off onto twoleg territory. Hungry and tired they stumble their way into a path of a kittypet, or it can be a rouge, and he takes care of the two kits. It can be for a week or two or even for a couple days. The tom if a kittypet goes up to twolegs for food, or if a rouge cant hunt while taking care of the kits."

Well, Kindleblaze is going to be exiled soon, so she will most likely be a rouge for a bit, and I know it looks like you want a tom to help the kits out before they are taken back to a clan, but maybe Kindle could help 'em out? Just an idea.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

A maybe plot??? VHQrlk5
A maybe plot??? 1QYZaRo

A maybe plot??? Molex311
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

A maybe plot??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A maybe plot???   A maybe plot??? EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 5:52 pm

It dosen`t matter though which gender I just had a tom in mind.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

A maybe plot??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A maybe plot???   A maybe plot??? Empty

Back to top Go down

A maybe plot???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: