Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mistkit for WC MCA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

Mistkit for WC MCA  Empty
PostSubject: Mistkit for WC MCA    Mistkit for WC MCA  EmptyFri 24 Mar 2017 - 1:28

Cat Name: Mistkit

Clan: Windclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: To heal and care for not only her clan, but all cats, and follow the will of Starclan.

What you would do with this position: Well, I'd think a new med cat for Windclan would be useful, since Cindercloud is dead now. I'd help most sick cats, even if they are not WC. I like to consider myself an active member, so I would be able to reply to topics and PMs quickly. I'd take the position very seriously.

Why you think you deserve this position: I am a bit new, but I know how to be consistent and and responsible. I'd like to experience having a med cat, as it would obviously be different from having a warrior.

Recommendations:

NOTE: mist will only be a med cat apprentice when beetle is a full med cat and can take an apprentice

Last edited by mamiboo on Fri 24 Mar 2017 - 2:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Mistkit for WC MCA    Mistkit for WC MCA  EmptyFri 24 Mar 2017 - 2:10

Note : Cedarfur was never medicine cat. Cindercloud was Beetlepaw's mentor before her rper went inactive and missed a check, so she decided to let her die instead.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Mistkit for WC MCA    Mistkit for WC MCA  EmptyFri 24 Mar 2017 - 2:37

oh sorry

i'll edit it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mistkit for WC MCA    Mistkit for WC MCA  EmptyFri 24 Mar 2017 - 6:11

Please don't write the names of Staff members that haven't even recommended you in the Recommends section. I've taken the liberty of removing our names, don't do this again.

Furthermore, we don't allow MCA applications to be made until the MCA is an MC and able to take on an apprentice. I've locked this application, please wait until there is a position open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistkit for WC MCA    Mistkit for WC MCA  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mistkit for WC MCA
Page 1 of 1