Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Waterkit of RiverClan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Waterkit of RiverClan Empty
PostSubject: Waterkit of RiverClan   Waterkit of RiverClan EmptySun 19 Mar 2017 - 8:05

(I will try my best making this template, this is my first time here)

Cat's name: Waterkit.

She-cat/tom: she-cat
Looks: Silver tabby short-haired she-cat with ice blue eyes.

Personality: Shy, a fast learner, but likes to observe everything before moving onto anything else. She is brave, and determined in becoming a warrior.

Skills: She is a great swimmer and very lithe and agile, making her a fast runner.

Upsides: She learns fast, is a great swimmer, and a fast runner.
Downsides: She is very shy, and doesn't make many friends among the Clan. Her fighting skills need some work.
(For the RP piece I made up the cats and dens entirely, sorry if I use someone's name)

A bit of how I RP: Waterkit slowly walks out of the nursery. Sharp brambles poke their stems into her thin silver fur, and she lets out a squeak. As she exits the nursery, she feels the sunlight warm her fur, and the soft touch of long hair beside her. She looks sideways to see a big cat standing next to her. Waterkit shivers under his cold stare and wobbles away towards a big tree. Her eyes widen as she sees something silver and flowing beyond it. She dips her paw into the silver foam and immediately removes it due to the cold. Waterkit wonders if she will ever explore this whole place. Suddenly, a big gray tom walks up to her.
"Hello," he meows, "I am Hardstone, a warrior of RiverClan." Waterkit's eyes widen as she stares at Hardstone, a bewildered look in her eyes.
"Uh, hi. I'm Waterkit." She says shyly. She finds herself backing away from Hardstone and she felt Hardstone's gaze burn into her pelt.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Waterkit of RiverClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterkit of RiverClan   Waterkit of RiverClan EmptySun 19 Mar 2017 - 14:08

Please fill out our template located in cat creations.
Back to top Go down

Waterkit of RiverClan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: Old Unfinished or Unapproved Creations-
Jump to: