Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tungstenkit.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moka

Moka

Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1

Tungstenkit.  Empty
PostSubject: Tungstenkit.    Tungstenkit.  EmptyFri 17 Mar 2017 - 17:27

Cat Name: Tungstenkit.

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat.

Appearance: Tungstenkit is a she-cat really small, more little than the other females of her age. Luckily, her thick grey fur makes her impressive. She has long legs which allow her to run fast but she is not very resistant. She remains all the same agile and supple as any cat. Her eyes are green and shiny as two jade stones. They are generally wrinkled, the sign of a profound reflection because she cogitates all the time. She can ask questions on anything, the day as at night, and that irritate very much her friends. Anyway. Physically, Tungstenkit is not really cute for a kitten. Her fur is generally tangled and soaked because she is careless and she doesn't like washing herself. An authentic kitten, no doubt. Isn't it ?

Personality: Tungsten's character is really down-to-earth. She is without pretension, spontaneous, natural and energetic. She needs to run through the camp and to hunt dead leaves to feel good.  The only moment when she stops moving is when she has a question... She is so talkative. She wants to know everything and the curiosity is certainly her biggest defect.

Clan: RiverClan (If you agree :) )

Origins: It's a required field ?

Ps : I just want to specify that I'm French and that I'm not bilingual, unfortunately. I use a web-translator most of the time. I am here today because I hope to improve my english level and also because every French Forum WCats are "dead"... It is really strange to write in English for me and I am sorry for all the mistakes which I write. If it disturbs you, just tell me and I shall leave the forum :)

Thanks for having read my presentation :)

Moka.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tungstenkit.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tungstenkit.    Tungstenkit.  EmptyFri 17 Mar 2017 - 17:46

Hello! Welcome to WCC, we're more than happy to have you here. Don't worry about it. I think we even have a some french speaking members here ;)

Now as for your cat creation, we can't approve the name Tungsten as that's something a cat wouldn't be familiar with normally. Please pick something else and we can approve.
Back to top Go down

Tungstenkit.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: Old Unfinished or Unapproved Creations-
Jump to: