Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sandkit for eventual Medicine Cat Apprentice of ShadowClan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rowanoak's Vow

Rowanoak's Vow

Number of posts : 114

Sandkit for eventual Medicine Cat Apprentice of ShadowClan Empty
PostSubject: Sandkit for eventual Medicine Cat Apprentice of ShadowClan   Sandkit for eventual Medicine Cat Apprentice of ShadowClan EmptyFri 10 Mar 2017 - 15:31

Cat Name: Sandkit
Clan: ShadowClan
What are the duties of a medicine cat: The duties of a Medicine Cat are to aid their clan just like any other warrior, but in their own special way. They aid their clan via healing with medicinal herbs, interpreting signs by StarClan through dreams, the pattern of nature around them, and other various ways, and they also lend their guidance to their clanmates. Beyond this, they have a duty to heal and assist all cats, not just those of their own clan.
What you would do with this position: Probably torture Sandkit every time he loses someone, mainly because he's the kind who thinks he can save everyone if he just tries hard enough. So if he were to lose anyone, he's take it very personally. But he would grow from this every time it happens, as he would push himself to his limits to figure out why it happened and what he can do to stop it the next time.
Why you think you deserve this position: I'm sure if I deserve it, bur rather I'd like to have the experience of it. And I'm pretty good at being online most of the time- I have no life //sobs// -and I think I would do well in staying active for any thread that needed Sandkit's assistance.

Recommendations: Ripped, Shadow, Sleepy, Seer

Also I do know that this position is not currently open; hence the 'eventual' in the title ^^
I've made this in the hope that, should the position open, Sandkit would become the next apprentice.

Sandkit for eventual Medicine Cat Apprentice of ShadowClan 2wwmQbtSandkit for eventual Medicine Cat Apprentice of ShadowClan Yn79RFdSandkit for eventual Medicine Cat Apprentice of ShadowClan 5EN37bBSandkit for eventual Medicine Cat Apprentice of ShadowClan HlVL7Sx
Fallenpaw♀ ShadowClan | Brierpaw♂SkyClan | Sootpaw♀WindClan | Ripley♂Rouge
Back to top Go down

Sandkit for eventual Medicine Cat Apprentice of ShadowClan
Page 1 of 1