Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mate for Sootpaw?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rowanoak's Vow

Rowanoak's Vow

Number of posts : 114

Mate for Sootpaw? Empty
PostSubject: Mate for Sootpaw?   Mate for Sootpaw? EmptyWed 8 Mar 2017 - 12:27

Cat Name: Sootpaw
Clan: WindClan
Tom or She-Cat?: She-cat

Special Requests: Must be from another clan

So, I've decided that while Fallen is angst because she's a rogue and Brier is angst because his mother was stolen, Soot is over here just OHMYGOSH I CAUGHT A SQUIRREL THIS IS GREAT and I need to break her a small bit
I'd like her to have a romance with an apprentice or warrior of another clan, male or female doesn't matter. But I think her falling for a cat from another clan would go a long way in developing her character ^^

Mate for Sootpaw? 2wwmQbtMate for Sootpaw? Yn79RFdMate for Sootpaw? 5EN37bBMate for Sootpaw? HlVL7Sx
Fallenpaw♀ ShadowClan | Brierpaw♂SkyClan | Sootpaw♀WindClan | Ripley♂Rouge
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Mate for Sootpaw? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate for Sootpaw?   Mate for Sootpaw? EmptyWed 8 Mar 2017 - 12:31

I'll throw Rockpaw in if you want, he's TC and gay so he has 0% of feeling reciprocation
Back to top Go down
Rowanoak's Vow

Rowanoak's Vow

Number of posts : 114

Mate for Sootpaw? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate for Sootpaw?   Mate for Sootpaw? EmptyWed 8 Mar 2017 - 12:36

He sounds adorable and could possibly be one of her best friends, but I do want a little romance for her x'D

Mate for Sootpaw? 2wwmQbtMate for Sootpaw? Yn79RFdMate for Sootpaw? 5EN37bBMate for Sootpaw? HlVL7Sx
Fallenpaw♀ ShadowClan | Brierpaw♂SkyClan | Sootpaw♀WindClan | Ripley♂Rouge
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

Mate for Sootpaw? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate for Sootpaw?   Mate for Sootpaw? EmptyWed 8 Mar 2017 - 12:51

Well there's Lynxpaw if you're looking for cross clan (He's SC), but it would only be a short thing because he's gonna go off and be kick-butt rogues with Hollypaw when they're warriors. So if you want angst I suppose him using her then throwing her out when he realises he likes Holly would be good.

(But I don't wanna take all of your cats so maybe wait to see if you get other options, if not then Lynx can be a last resort)

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

Mate for Sootpaw? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate for Sootpaw?   Mate for Sootpaw? EmptyWed 8 Mar 2017 - 12:53

if this mate is TC then the line is always WC x TC

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mate for Sootpaw? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate for Sootpaw?   Mate for Sootpaw? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mate for Sootpaw?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Mate Finder-
Jump to: