Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up]

Go down 
+11
RainyHeart
StillFlower
Jughead
Lostsouls
Bunny
Maple
Ember Pheonix
Ash
Honey Badger
Seer
bunjamin
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who should be MC?
Splashkit - RC - Seer
None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up] - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 8 ]
Whisperkit - RC/WC - Ripped
None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up] - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Snowkit - RC - Ash
None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up] - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Heatherkit - WC - Ambernose
None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up] - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Lynxkit - SC - Bunny
None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up] - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up]   None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 6:42

Updated!

@Ash: As for Snowkit, she'll be Splashkit's sibling remember? We'll be her BFFLs anyway. Siblings defend each other through thick and thin ;)
Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

Characters : Stillpaw,Palekit(Mia)Fawnkit,Bravepaw,Currentpaw,Softkit
Clan/Rank : Stillpaw Thunderclan apprentice/////Palekiit Skyclan kit///// Fawnkit Windclan kit////////bravepaw Shadowclan apprentice ////Currentkit Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up]   None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 6:53

Which character of yours are you putting up? :Softsong (I used to be Fracturedsnow on here just saying even though I had already put a thing up saying I had lost all info for my Fracturedsnow account)
What position do you want for them? :Starclan Tc
What clan is your character from? :Originally was from Skyclan but joined Thunderclan because of Duskfall

How long have you been on the site? :um I'd say a year and one month. The year being my account I can't access anymore.
Why do you think you'll be good for it? :I think I'd be good for it because I am active and manage to keep up with plots pretty well.
Can you be active? :yes.

Stillpaw  of Thunderclan:
Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up]   None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 6:56

Which character of yours are you putting up? : Grasswhisker - Deceased
What position do you want for them? : Starclan
What clan is your character from? : Thunderclan

How long have you been on the site? : about 4ish months
Why do you think you'll be good for it? : I can be active and Grasswhisker is the type to still want to care for the clan after her death
Can you be active? : yes!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up]   None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 7:11

Added you both. You don't often get a chance to RP your dead cats so I'm happy for there to be more than one cat per clan. But maybe no more TC StarClanners.

Two per clan if people want to participate.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up]   None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 7:12

Oh awesome thanks! I apparently can't read and didn't realize hers was TC too
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up]   None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 7:21

Which character of yours are you putting up? :um Ambernose
What position do you want for them? : Starclan chosen if not I'll out Hazelpaw for Starclan Sc cat
What clan is your character from? :Shadowclan

How long have you been on the site? :3 months
Why do you think you'll be good for it? :I'm active and can keep up with a plot
Can you be active? :yeah

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

PostSubject: Re: None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up]   None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 11:22

Which character of yours are you putting up? : Stormeye(star)
What position do you want for them? : StarClan
What clan is your character from? : WindClan

How long have you been on the site? : Five and a half years
Why do you think you'll be good for it? : I'm active, a veteran of the site and can keep up with this plot.
Can you be active? : Yup

None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up] - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up]   None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 12:44

Which character of yours are you putting up? : Leopardpaw
What position do you want for them? : StarClan's Chosen
What clan is your character from? : ThunderClan

How long have you been on the site? : A little over 2 months
Why do you think you'll be good for it? : I consider myself a good writer, and a literate and mature roleplayer.  I've been roleplaying on various sites and games for about 5 years now, so I have quite a bit of experience.  This plot seems like it will be very fun, and I would love to be a part of it!
Can you be active? : Yes, I am on WCC daily.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up]   None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 13:12

Which character of yours are you putting up? : Berrykit
What position do you want for them? : Lover
What clan is your character from? : Riverclan

How long have you been on the site? : Three years
Why do you think you'll be good for it? : Because I'm pretty good at dramatic plots & roleplaying.
Can you be active? : Yes, I'll do my best to be.

-

Which character of yours are you putting up? : Pinedusk
What position do you want for them? : Starclan
What clan is your character from? : Windclan

How long have you been on the site? : Three years
Why do you think you'll be good for it? : Refer to above.
Can you be active? : Refer to above.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile

Last edited by Cat on Tue 14 Feb 2017 - 13:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6726

PostSubject: Re: None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up]   None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 13:18

Cat wrote:
Which character of yours are you putting up? : Berrykit
What position do you want for them? : Lover

Berrykit is Splashkit's brother ;)

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up]   None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 13:23

Whoops, sorry, totally overlooked that.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up]   None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up] - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Feb 2017 - 3:08

Which character of yours are you putting up? : Redfeather
What clan is your character from? : ShadowClan

How long have you been on the site? : About eight months.
Why do you think you'll be good for it? : I'm an active RPer who's always on WCC, and have had a lot of experience. I'd love to RP Red again and I love the idea of this plot, and I'm sure I'd have no troubles keeping up with it. Plus, like you said, it's not often you get an opptunity like this.
Can you be active? : hell yeah

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up]   None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up] - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Feb 2017 - 10:11

Which character of yours are you putting up? : Emberheart
What position do you want for them? : StarClan's Chosen
What clan is your character from? : Thunderclan

How long have you been on the site? : About 5 months
Why do you think you'll be good for it? : I'm constantly active, and especially love plots like this. Part of Emberheart's character is being completely and utterly loyal to Starclan—she'll fight for what she believes is right, and her fiery attitude makes her stubborn and determined.
Can you be active? : Of course—I check in every day, usually more XD

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6726

PostSubject: Re: None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up]   None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up] - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Feb 2017 - 10:20

Which character of yours are you putting up? : Halfmoon
What clan is your character from? : RiverClan

How long have you been on the site?/[b]Why do you think you'll be good for it?/Can you be active? : See all above answers from previous applications

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

PostSubject: Re: None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up]   None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up] - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Feb 2017 - 20:45

Which character of yours are you putting up? : Ashcloud
What position do you want for them? : Starclan cat to give the order.

How long have you been on the site? : It's three and a half years now.
Why do you think you'll be good for it? : I'll do anything to be in an important plot that doesn't die. I will write pages if necessary. I will go to any length needed. Please, I want to be involved in a plot badly. Ashcloud would be good for this role because he knows of the necessary lengths that must be taken to keep the forest at peace. Being in limbo until the Dark Forest was defeated, he doesn't want that situation to happen again, having seen horrible things without having the ability to affect them. He wants to do something about it for a change.
Can you be active? : I will try my hardest. Nothing but death will stop me.

*edited, made a mistake on which clan he was in. He was in Riverclan, not Windclan.

Last edited by Night on Tue 28 Feb 2017 - 18:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up]   None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

None will believe [StarClan Plot Sign Up]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next