Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thawing a Frozen Heart

Go down 
+4
Ember Pheonix
Acorn
Maple
Lostsouls
8 posters

Need to pick a different Prefix for Icekit, What are your favorites?
Frozenstorm
Thawing a Frozen Heart Vote_lcap40%Thawing a Frozen Heart Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Hailstorm
Thawing a Frozen Heart Vote_lcap30%Thawing a Frozen Heart Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Snowystorm
Thawing a Frozen Heart Vote_lcap0%Thawing a Frozen Heart Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Froststorm
Thawing a Frozen Heart Vote_lcap20%Thawing a Frozen Heart Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Icystorm
Thawing a Frozen Heart Vote_lcap10%Thawing a Frozen Heart Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

Thawing a Frozen Heart Empty
PostSubject: Thawing a Frozen Heart   Thawing a Frozen Heart EmptySat 11 Feb 2017 - 0:18

So! I want Frozenkit to have a normal clan life with a crappy love life. Onto the Plot!

What's Already Happened

Frozenkit is a very mischievous kit who is full of energy and very playful. She and her sister Shiningkit love to tease each other about the toms they think are cute between playing pranks and games in camp. As she gets older though, Frozenkit gets a big crush on Tigerkit, who is newly apprenticed and known to be a big flirt. The tom notices Frozenkit's crush and occasionally makes a point in flirting with her, (either because he finds it funny or sweet, or just liked the attention) causing Frozenkit to become further infatuated.

What's Has Yet To Happen
This is a list of topics that still need to happen in the plot. Some of them may be combined.

• At least one (possiby two) topics where Tigerkit flirts with Frozenkit
  • Shortly after Frozenkit's apprentice ceremony, Tiger takes on Spottedkit as his mate.
  • Spottedpaw confronts her
  • Shiningpaw tries to comfort her heartbroken sister
  • Frozenpaw gets teased by apprentices at her First gathering.
  • Frozenpaw overhears someone gossiping about her
  • Leopardclaw consoles Frozenpaw
  • At least one topic where Leopardclaw and Frozenpaw bond (other than required training topics)
  • A topic between Frozenpaw and her sister
  • At Least three topics where Frozenpaw's icy demeanor is displayed strongly
  • Frozenpaw's warrior Ceremony (Frozenstorm)
  • At least two topics where Frozenstorm and Leopardclaw spend time together
  • Leopardclaw dies (either she is there or she is in camp when his body is brought back)
  • At least two topics between Frozenstorm and her sister
  • A topic where Frozenstorm spends time with her sister and a large group of other cats
  • Topic where Frozenstorm's sister emplores a tom to befriend Frozenstorm
  • Tom befriends Frozenstorm
  • At least two topics where the tom and Frozenstorm become better friends/spend time together
  • At least two topics where the tom and Frozenstorm flirt
  • Topic where the tom asks Frozenstorm to be his mate

Happily Ever After xD

The Cast List is listed below so feel free to comment if you're interested in joining. ^-^
*I am also posting a topic in the mate finder to search for Frozenstorm's future mate so you can post in either topic or both if that's the role you're interested in*

Cast

Frozenkit's SisterShiningkit Played by Shine
Frozenkit/paw's CrushTigerkit/paw Played by Spottedleaf
Frozenpaw's MentorLeopardpaw/claw Played by RainyHeart
Frozenpaw's Crush's MateSpottedpaw Played by Spottedpelt
Teasing Gathering Apprentice #1Finchpaw Played by Spottedpelt
Teasing Gathering Apprentice #2Open Played by ---
Teasing Gathering Apprentice #3Open* Played by ---
Gossiping Thunderclan WarriorOpen Played by ---
Other Gossiping WarriorOpen Played by ---
Laughing Warrior #1Open Played by ---
Laughing Warrior #2Open* Played by ---
Lash-Out Victim #1Flutteringmist Played by Bunny
Lash-Out Victim #2Open Played by ---
Lash-Out Victim #3Open* Played by ---
Tom Friend/
Frozenstorm's Future Mate
Open Played by ---
First New FriendCinderkit Played by Ambernose
Second New FriendBlacktwig Played by Dimmeh
Third New FriendAmberpaw Played by Acorn
Roles with a star(*) next to Open are not required to be filled.
Lash-out Victims can choose whether they only want a small injury (a shallow set of claw marks or a bite somewhere non fatal) or a larger injury (deep set of claw marks, ear or part of tail bitten/ripped of, etc.)

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance

Last edited by Lostsoulsbleed on Tue 14 Mar 2017 - 22:31; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Thawing a Frozen Heart   Thawing a Frozen Heart EmptySat 11 Feb 2017 - 8:56

Ayye! Maplecloud can be her mentor, but I think you will have to request that :)

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: Thawing a Frozen Heart   Thawing a Frozen Heart EmptySat 11 Feb 2017 - 10:04

Her first new friend can be Amberpaw~

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Thawing a Frozen Heart   Thawing a Frozen Heart EmptySat 11 Feb 2017 - 10:19

I can offer Cinderkit as a first or second friend

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Thawing a Frozen Heart   Thawing a Frozen Heart EmptySat 11 Feb 2017 - 10:22

If you want, my older warrior Blacktwig could be a third friend~

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Thawing a Frozen Heart   Thawing a Frozen Heart EmptySat 11 Feb 2017 - 13:51

I can offer Leopardpaw either as a new friend, or maybe her mentor (if the timelines match up) :D

Back to top Go down
Spottedpelt

Spottedpelt

Characters : [TC] Spottedkit, [WC] Quietkit, [SHC] Finchkit [RC]Orchidkit, Elmkit
Taurus Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Thawing a Frozen Heart   Thawing a Frozen Heart EmptySat 11 Feb 2017 - 16:31

So I'm throwing this idea out there but Spottedleaf with have to okay it. Spottedkit (mine) and Tigerkit (leaf's) are getting to knoweach other and I'm thinking that they'll eventually end up as mates. BUT Spotted Tiger, and Ice could all be friends and then when Tiger flirts with Ice it upsets spotted and when he flirts with Spotted it upsets Ice until he has to choose one of them ,eventually choosing Spotty, and crushing Ice. Again Spottedleaf will have to be okay with this but i'ts just an idea. What do you think?

PM for Plotty with Spotty!
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Thawing a Frozen Heart   Thawing a Frozen Heart EmptySat 11 Feb 2017 - 20:47

I looked at both Maplecloud and Leopardpaw's personalities for the mentor role and think that Leopardpaw will better fit what I had in mind. Sorry Maple ^v^'

@Ambernose - Hey, maybe since Cinderkit is still well, a kit, she could be friends with Icekit and Shinekit (who both love to play pranks xP) and then they could rekindle that friendship with the help of Icestorm's mate?

@Acorn - Amberpaw seems perfect! I'll add her as the second new friend! =D

@Dimmeh - Oh I love the thought of them being friends. Like, maybe before she meets her future mate she could kinda slink away from her sister and a group of her friends who are all chatting together, feeling really awkward and out of place and either bumps into Blacktwig by accident or he approaches her =P

@Spotted - That sounds like it might work but I was kinda hoping for her crush to be older. Like Apprentice age or just about to be apprentice age. If Spottedleaf is interested it could be a good choice though so I'll wait to hear from them and then see if anyone else is interested.

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Thawing a Frozen Heart   Thawing a Frozen Heart EmptySat 11 Feb 2017 - 21:03

Alright sounds good to me

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Thawing a Frozen Heart   Thawing a Frozen Heart EmptySat 11 Feb 2017 - 21:18

I'm down with that! I just hope their timelines line up correctly :/
(It probably will, he just needs a gathering, a battle, and maybe another patrol :D)

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Thawing a Frozen Heart   Thawing a Frozen Heart EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 1:13

I'm sure they will ^-^ And if not I can always have Frozenkit get in trouble and have her apprentice ceremony a moon or two late xD Everything works out in the end.

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: Thawing a Frozen Heart   Thawing a Frozen Heart EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 17:39

Okay well I might be (after Marked dies) making another thunderclan cat who's really caring, often too much for her own good. Maybe Frozenstorm could get annoyed at her constantly checking on her and lashes out in frustration? (You did say quick to anger)
I don't know 100% yet if she's being created, it depends if she's needed for another plot or not, I'll let you know when I hear back. But yeah, she'd be Lash-out victim #1 with minor injuries (probably claw marks, relatively deep but not deep enough to scar)

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Thawing a Frozen Heart   Thawing a Frozen Heart EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 2:50

Okay! I'll throw up a reserve for ya and if she isn't made I'll just remove it ^-^

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: Thawing a Frozen Heart   Thawing a Frozen Heart EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 17:20

Okay she's approved! She's called Flutteringkit. She's not yet usable but will be as soon as Marked dies in Sleet's plot so not too long and probably before this plot starts

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Thawing a Frozen Heart   Thawing a Frozen Heart EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 21:37

Awesome. I'll edit that first thing tomorrow

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down