Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bear's Treachery (closed)

Go down 
+15
Ash
Pinepaw
StillFlower
Lostsouls
Bunny
Ember Pheonix
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
bunjamin
Spottedpelt
Jughead
Maple
Midnee
RainyHeart
Sombra
Lavender
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Bear's Treachery (closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear's Treachery (closed)   Bear's Treachery (closed) - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 17:38

Name: Diesel
Clan: none yet
Tom or she-cat: Tom
What role you wish to be a part of: temporary clan member
Sample roleplaying (only those wishing to join Bear's group): Diesel was playing with a cat's tail, getting irritated noises in his direction. They shoved he and he batted at their side playfully. His little romp continues as he chased a moth, caught a few beetles and splashed the melting snow about. It stuck to his thick pelt but, he didn't care in the slightest.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Treachery (closed)   Bear's Treachery (closed) - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 18:23

Added!
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Treachery (closed)   Bear's Treachery (closed) - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 18:24

Name:Lichenpaw
Clan: Thunderclan
Tom or she-cat:She cat
What role you wish to be a part of:forced to join possibly but ends up later on joining those to kill bear?
Sample roleplaying (only those wishing to join Bear's group):
Lichenpaw had padded out of camp that night. The night was beautiful and the forest was alive with sounds and then again it also wasn't. The she cat couldn't sleep and so she padded on to hunt by herself or at least practice a bit. There wasn't any harm in it was there. Quietly she padded silently through her plan's territory ears pricked.

I was having a hard time thinking of who I should have be forced to join. I'd like to do another one but I can't think of who else.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Treachery (closed)   Bear's Treachery (closed) - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 18:27

Added! And Cinderkit could too, if you wanted. She'll be an apprentice by the time this actually goes down.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Treachery (closed)   Bear's Treachery (closed) - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 19:39

Maybe but im not sure if I should do Cinderkit/paw or not...

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Treachery (closed)   Bear's Treachery (closed) - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 19:40

Up to you :)
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Treachery (closed)   Bear's Treachery (closed) - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 19:55

Please tell me I can still apply for this I literally only just saw it (Don't ask me how) and it looks great!

Name: Venompaw
Clan: Shadowclan
Tom or she-cat: She-cat
What role you wish to be a part of: Group taking him down (She needs something good under her belt before she goes and has a cross-clan relationship. Also this'll count for her battle and Rosefur's not been around to give her an assessment)
Sample roleplaying (only those wishing to join Bear's group): N/A

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Treachery (closed)   Bear's Treachery (closed) - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 19:56

I can add her, but it's going to be like after the next gathering this goes down if you wanted it to count as her battle
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Treachery (closed)   Bear's Treachery (closed) - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 23:21

I give in, this plot is too good

Name: Pansypaw(face)
Clan: SkyClan
Tom or she-cat: She-Cat
What role you wish to be a part of: Group forced to join Bear
Sample roleplaying (only those wishing to join Bear's group):
Pansypaw crept silently through the forest, the trees casting inky black shadows on the muddy ground. It was a quiet, starlit night, and the young she-cat had not been able to sleep. The shadows called to her, beckoning out into the woods. Suddenly, her ears pricked. Something was moving in the bushes nearby...

(Pansy is gonna need some excitement after she and Bounce break it off)

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Treachery (closed)   Bear's Treachery (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 1:31

Name: Luna
Clan: Rouge
Role: Member of Bear's Group|(Possibly)Ones Who Choose to Die (but not til later)
Sample roleplaying:
As Luna watched the mouse nibble on a seed in front of her she tensed, ready to pounce, only for the mouse to freeze and then quickly dart away at the sound of a twig snapping. Letting out a hiss of frustration Luna turned and glared at the cat who had come up behind her, one of the toms of Bear's group. "Good job mouse-brain. Watch where you step. Don't you know anything about hunting?!" With a huff Luna turned away, not interested in what the cat had to say for himself, making sure to grab the two mice she had already caught before heading back towards their base, muttering under her breath around the tails.

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Treachery (closed)   Bear's Treachery (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 17:09

Yeah that's fine, it just needs to get done at some point. Thanks!

Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

Characters : Stillpaw,Palekit(Mia)Fawnkit,Bravepaw,Currentpaw,Softkit
Clan/Rank : Stillpaw Thunderclan apprentice/////Palekiit Skyclan kit///// Fawnkit Windclan kit////////bravepaw Shadowclan apprentice ////Currentkit Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Treachery (closed)   Bear's Treachery (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 17:58

Is there any way I can fit Stillpaw into this that won't include her death? I was just asking because I'm not sure if I should have her forced into the group because she wouldn't be a great fighter let alone balance due to her lame paw.

Stillpaw  of Thunderclan:
Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Treachery (closed)   Bear's Treachery (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 17:59

Eh she can just be a hostage if she can't do much :)
Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

Characters : Stillpaw,Palekit(Mia)Fawnkit,Bravepaw,Currentpaw,Softkit
Clan/Rank : Stillpaw Thunderclan apprentice/////Palekiit Skyclan kit///// Fawnkit Windclan kit////////bravepaw Shadowclan apprentice ////Currentkit Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Treachery (closed)   Bear's Treachery (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 18:01

Alright then that sounds good to me.

Stillpaw  of Thunderclan:
Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Treachery (closed)   Bear's Treachery (closed) - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Feb 2017 - 21:46

Name:Nero
Clan:no clan Rogue
Tom or she-cat:she cat
What role you wish to be a part of:I guess willingly part of the group. She has a huge hate against clan cats
Sample roleplaying (only those wishing to join Bear's group): It was an uncomfortable hot day I'm twolegplace. True the rogue she cat could've found her a comfortable spot to hang out in but she refused to. Hunger I awed at her stomach. Food was hard to come by in twolegplace though her thick fur didn't show her ribs but the heat shining on the dark pelt didn't help her movements. Her scar glinted through the dark fur on her face gold eyes narrowed as she saw a cat skinnier then her take off down the thunder path with meat hanging from their jaws and not long after she heard the complaint of a adult twolegplace whom yelled at the cat. Victory, I can steal the food from that cat I just have to catch up. After the twoleg left she bunched her muscles and launched herself forward. She pelted after the skinny cat who had slowed down but the cat wasn't expecting her. She launched on the skinnier cat crushing it under her huge size. She with unsheathed claws drew blood just enough to make the cat let go of the meat. Once let go she grabbed it turned and bolted off down the street to her temporary den.

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Treachery (closed)   Bear's Treachery (closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bear's Treachery (closed)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next