Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Duskkit for MCA of Riverclan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silenttiptoes

Characters : Fadingkit
Clan/Rank : Windclan Kit
Number of posts : 17

Duskkit for MCA of Riverclan Empty
PostSubject: Duskkit for MCA of Riverclan   Duskkit for MCA of Riverclan EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:15 pm

Cat Name : Duskkit

Clan : Windclan

What Are The Duties Of A Medicine Cat? : The duties of a medicine cat is to heal the sick or wounded while following their own code, which includes not having a relationship with another cat and having kits. Duskkit understands that she'll be limited towards things in a position of a medicine cat apprentice, as she can only take her mentors role once he/she feels that she's ready. Duskkit is also very loyal towards her clan, and will not put her home under any dangerous circumstances.

What Would You Do With This Position? : I'll go and start training Duskkit `till she's a dense ,walking herb encyclopaedia! And if anything bad happens to her, she'll push right through and carry on!

Why You Think You Deserve This Position? : Even though I'm pretty new to this game, I can still be responsible and I'm a skilled role-player, especially as a medicine cat.

Recommendations :
Tawny, Black Mamba, Sleepy, Icee ,Pika, Coon ,Fish, Ash
Back to top Go down
Silenttiptoes

PostSubject: I made a typo...   Duskkit for MCA of Riverclan EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:16 pm

It's Windclan, not Riverclan! Sorry!
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Duskkit for MCA of Riverclan   Duskkit for MCA of Riverclan EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:20 pm

Ermm, I am the medicine cat apprentice of WindClan :/

All of the positions are taken desu, the admins usually make announcements regarding open positions.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Silenttiptoes

PostSubject: Re: Duskkit for MCA of Riverclan   Duskkit for MCA of Riverclan EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 4:21 pm

Whoops.... I didn't check.
Me and my lazy self.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duskkit for MCA of Riverclan   Duskkit for MCA of Riverclan Empty

Back to top Go down

Duskkit for MCA of Riverclan
Page 1 of 1