Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Vixenkit Creation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixensong

Vixensong

Characters : Vixenkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Riverclan Kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 33

Vixenkit Creation Empty
PostSubject: Vixenkit Creation   Vixenkit Creation EmptyWed 4 Jan 2017 - 17:25

Cat Name: Vixenkit (Vixensong)

Tom or She-Cat:
She-Cat

Appearance: Shes a dazzling ginger she-cat. Her fur is of a medium length, thin during the warm seasons, but grows thick during the winter seasons with a second coat/ undercoat if you may. She has brilliant green-amber eyes, that are rather large compared to the rest of her head. Her head is narrow, and her body is lean, undoubtedly built for speed as opposed to strength. Her body contains nearly no markings with the single exception of the thin black stripe of fur streaking her back side.

Personality:
She will always manage to convince herself that she is an outcast compared to all the rest, one way or another. With this mindset, she always puts herself last whether she deserves to be or not. She has the constant need to prove herself, to defend her loyalty and prove her bravery. Nonetheless, she can be quite the troublemaker. In moments, she often doesn't realize what she is doing is wrong, due to the fact her intentions are usually pure for the sake of herself or another. Yet this adventurous and curious side of her can double-cross her into believing what is truly evil is good.

Clan: Riverclan

Kit
Adult I
Adult II

Last edited by Vixenstep on Thu 5 Jan 2017 - 19:54; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Vixenkit Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixenkit Creation   Vixenkit Creation EmptyWed 4 Jan 2017 - 18:28

Great creation :D Unfortunately though, we already have a Vixen- in Skyclan (actually Vixenheart is Skyclan's current deputy~). To prevent confusion between whose cat belongs to who, we limit a prefix to one per clan. You can either choose another name for your cat or another clan~ All other clans except Thunderclan are available for the name Vixen-.

Also, here is a list of the characters we have in each clan so you can see what prefixes are already being used: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t6-allegiances

Last edited by Edge Overlord on Wed 4 Jan 2017 - 19:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HeartOfTheVixen

HeartOfTheVixen

Characters : |:| Alive |:| Vixenkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 9

Vixenkit Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixenkit Creation   Vixenkit Creation EmptyWed 4 Jan 2017 - 19:17

Oh dude o.o You read my mind, I thought almost no one uses "Vixen" as a name. And now that I look at your post I see that you also used a Somali cat. Coincidences! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vixensong

Vixensong

Gemini Dragon

Vixenkit Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixenkit Creation   Vixenkit Creation EmptyWed 4 Jan 2017 - 19:58

Oh, my bad, I checked the warriors apprentices and kits and hadn't seen Vixen almost anywhere so I found it a good fit. Silly me, didn't even consider to check the deputy or leader (/~\)
By the Way, is there a certain time limit I must wait before creating another character or can I start working on my next one now. [@Edge Overlord]

Ah yes, what a coincidence thought (^u^) [@HeartOfTheVixen]
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Vixenkit Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixenkit Creation   Vixenkit Creation EmptyWed 4 Jan 2017 - 20:17

Approved!! :D

And there is no limit~ You can go ahead and create them all if you wish! Just as long as you don't go over our max limit of 5 characters cx
Back to top Go down
Vixensong

Vixensong

Gemini Dragon

Vixenkit Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixenkit Creation   Vixenkit Creation EmptyWed 4 Jan 2017 - 20:27

Of course, thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vixenkit Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixenkit Creation   Vixenkit Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Vixenkit Creation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: RiverClan Approved Creations-
Jump to: