Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

parents for Batkit of Skyclan needed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

parents for Batkit of Skyclan needed Empty
PostSubject: parents for Batkit of Skyclan needed   parents for Batkit of Skyclan needed EmptyWed 30 Nov 2016 - 14:04

Kit Name:Batkit
Clan:Skyclan
Adopted?:preferably not
Origins:depends on the parent

Special Requests:

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: parents for Batkit of Skyclan needed   parents for Batkit of Skyclan needed EmptyWed 30 Nov 2016 - 23:59

Could you wait and be part of a plot with me and Tawny? Just look at Magpie's Swoop at the PLotting Pages cuz she needs some bby's. Or you can be with Sunblaze and Badgerclaw (npc.)
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: parents for Batkit of Skyclan needed   parents for Batkit of Skyclan needed EmptyThu 1 Dec 2016 - 4:29

Ok though how should I wait? Just curious lol I kinda have a topic already started unless you can kinda work with it...I can just have her sorta be adopted I guess since I have already started a topic....hmmm

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: parents for Batkit of Skyclan needed   parents for Batkit of Skyclan needed EmptyThu 1 Dec 2016 - 11:39

I know i'll just edit my post. I'll adopt her if you want.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: parents for Batkit of Skyclan needed   parents for Batkit of Skyclan needed EmptyThu 1 Dec 2016 - 13:00

Of prefer born so of we could just work around the topic I made that'd be great :)

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: parents for Batkit of Skyclan needed   parents for Batkit of Skyclan needed EmptyThu 1 Dec 2016 - 13:01

Oh okay you wanna make a birth topic or do you want to have brothers and sisters.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: parents for Batkit of Skyclan needed   parents for Batkit of Skyclan needed EmptyThu 1 Dec 2016 - 13:27

I'm fine with either lol which ever one works for you

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: parents for Batkit of Skyclan needed   parents for Batkit of Skyclan needed Empty

Back to top Go down

parents for Batkit of Skyclan needed
Page 1 of 1