Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Treekit For Medicine Cat Apprentice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Treekit For Medicine Cat Apprentice Empty
PostSubject: Treekit For Medicine Cat Apprentice   Treekit For Medicine Cat Apprentice EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 17:27

Cat Name: Treekit

Clan: ThunderClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: Well. I'm going to start with the basics. Basically their rank is important because it helps all the cats in need during battle or like getting attacked by a fox in the forest. They use a whole ton of herbs to heal them and they also do travel with the leader to get their leader name and go to Medicine cat meetings which happen in the middle of each month/moon. They receive dreams from StarClan and are very close to them.  

What you would do with this position: Since I am super active now I promise to keep up and roleplay with this character a whole tone. I would check for birth topics a lot too and I think I will use this position for a little while and not kill off this character for a long time. Got it?

Why you think you deserve this position: I'm super active a lot of the time. I would be checking for birth topics every single day (If I don't get to one just PM me or something). I also think I deserve this because I will be as active as possible and probably be on the whole weekend a respond to topics. I will try my best to do everything and get to everything. I also think I deserve it because I haven't ever been a MCA or MC before. So, if you could give me a chance? I promise everything in this post
Ignore this useless post.

Thanks to Ice for helping me with the prefix tree-!

Recommendations:
Ice
Maple

Last edited by Thinny Thin-Thin on Thu 17 Nov 2016 - 19:25; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Treekit For Medicine Cat Apprentice   Treekit For Medicine Cat Apprentice EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 17:35

Recommended!

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Treekit For Medicine Cat Apprentice VHQrlk5
Treekit For Medicine Cat Apprentice 1QYZaRo

Treekit For Medicine Cat Apprentice Molex311
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Treekit For Medicine Cat Apprentice   Treekit For Medicine Cat Apprentice EmptyThu 17 Nov 2016 - 19:02

recomend

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treekit For Medicine Cat Apprentice   Treekit For Medicine Cat Apprentice Empty

Back to top Go down

Treekit For Medicine Cat Apprentice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Sign Ups-
Jump to: