Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Deerkit of Thunderclan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RavenConspiracy

RavenConspiracy

Characters : [B]lackkit (widow) [Shadowclan, alive) | [M]ilkkit (weed) [Thunderclan, Alive] | [B]lackkit (swan) [Riverclan, alive] | [D]eerkit (dance) [Thunderclan, alive] [S]nowkit (bird) [Windclan, alive]
Clan/Rank : Warrior
Number of posts : 35

Deerkit of Thunderclan Empty
PostSubject: Deerkit of Thunderclan   Deerkit of Thunderclan EmptySat 12 Nov - 10:42

Cat Name
Deerkit >>> Deerpaw >>> Deerdance

Tom or She-cat?
She-cat

Appearance
Deerdance has a slim, athletic body with a beautiful dappled brown and white coat of soft fur. The brown is darkest at her paws, it weaves its way upwards between spots of white and lighter brown, gradually turning into white. Her eyes are a rich amber-brown color.

Deerkit of Thunderclan 64463310

Personality
Most of her skills lie in dealing with other cats. Her specialty is emotion, how to manipulate it, how to tell when others are experiencing it and how to deal with it. Deerdance is an excellent peoples person. She loves being around people and thrives in a social environment. Deerdance is slightly less intelligent when it comes to common sense and isn't the greatest at hunting and fighting. She enjoys building people up and breaking them down for the fun of it. Only those who manage to escape the torment of her mind games become her true friend.  Deerdance prides herself in her alluring form and she often uses it to seduce those around her.

Clan
Thunderclan

Whenever I start to break
So here I am lifting up my heart

If You can calm the raging sea
You can calm the storm in me
You're never too far away
You never show up too late
So here I am lifting up my heart
To the One who holds the stars
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Deerkit of Thunderclan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deerkit of Thunderclan   Deerkit of Thunderclan EmptySat 12 Nov - 20:19

Approved.

Deerkit of Thunderclan I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/

Deerkit of Thunderclan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: ThunderClan Approved Creations-
Jump to: