Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Bird Dies [Plot Sign-Up] *Full*

Go down 
+3
Dimmeh
Jughead
hamster
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

A Bird Dies [Plot Sign-Up] *Full* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bird Dies [Plot Sign-Up] *Full*   A Bird Dies [Plot Sign-Up] *Full* - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 2:34 am

Well, I already applied Sootwhisker. I'll try asking him if he could change. Or you could pm him.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: A Bird Dies [Plot Sign-Up] *Full*   A Bird Dies [Plot Sign-Up] *Full* - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 7:29 am

I own Sootwhisper, and yeah, he can change spots. However, if you really want him to kill Raven I must ask you to allow this death to be an accidental kill (Like Raven drowning after being thrown into the river, him hitting her harder than planned, or something like that), as he probably wouldn’t have the heart to intentionally kill your cat.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: A Bird Dies [Plot Sign-Up] *Full*   A Bird Dies [Plot Sign-Up] *Full* - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 7:33 am

Well, Tawny really wants the spot so it's her choice. (Accident or Purpose)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bird Dies [Plot Sign-Up] *Full*   A Bird Dies [Plot Sign-Up] *Full* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bird Dies [Plot Sign-Up] *Full*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2