Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The WCC News

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

The WCC News Empty
PostSubject: The WCC News   The WCC News EmptyThu 10 Nov 2016 - 11:04

We Are The WCC News
-Presented, Directed And Printed By Bun-

Volume I – Issue I  | 10th November, Thursday, 2016
□ Moon Status: 80% full □ Weather: Windy; Cold; Rainy

The Knights Are Here

This is it guys!

▪Officially, The Knights of the Round Table (TKotRT) have started their plot, “And So It Begins”. Currently, it is closed to other cats but the Knights, but chances make that it will be open soon enough.

The WCC News Tumblr10

▪The plot seems to be heavily relying on the shady clan, but there is a small chance the other clans will have to interact will the foreign Knights too. But the best part yet is that none of us know why they are coming over!
▪Who knows, maybe ShadowClan will have some interesting tales to tell and some peculiar company at the next gathering!

Stormy Night

▪Broadcasting live from the scenes of terror unfurling in SkyClan camp, lightning storm has struck the tall-treed area, and cats are currently fighting to get out of the madness. The small clan is struggling to get itself and all of it’s members to Moonlight Creek for safety.

The WCC News 5795f110

▪This topic is the third of Crowstar’s ‘Trial By Fire’, and Error himself says that this topic will involve Crowstar losing a life to save a cat. The last to threads concerning this plot have been ‘Trial By Fire‘ part 1, in which Crowstar lost a life to internal bleeding, and ‘Trial By Fire’ part two, in which the unlucky leader got crushed by a branch.
▪The ‘Trial By Fire’ plot is ultimately made as punishment for Crowstar’s former support of the Dark Forest, as he is losing three lives granted by StarClan.

High Ranks News

▪After recent activity , the spot of medicine cat apprentice of RiverClan has been given to Twitch and her cat, Flintkit. The apprentice is to be trained under Cloudstone, and we all hope he has a prosperous life and gets the love he deserves.
▪Anyhow, ThunderClan has news for you, too. Frozenflame, Darkstar’s old friend and deputy has officially retired due to the fact Bloom cannot keep on being active, but we all hope she keeps her promise of returning one day! The Elder ceremony is ongoing, but seems to have gone inactive sadly, yet a new deputy might be appointed within this month or the next one, hopefully.
▪ShadowClan isn’t going any lower,  as he is back on his feet (hardly), and again making ceremonies for his clan, even with his dangerous health state and only one life left. Ae hope him a speedy recovery and at least a few more moons of being a leader.
▪ Crowstar, oh Crowstar! As we announced before, the SkyClan leader is sentenced to lose another life as his punishment plot continues. ‘Trial By Fire’ is ending now on part three, but a leader with six lives is not a good start.

Coming In The Next Issue!

▪Interview with Fishstar over the chances of RiverClan returning to their older camp.
▪The endless over-crowding (Interview With Queens).
▪Commemorating our inactive members.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

The WCC News Empty
PostSubject: Re: The WCC News   The WCC News EmptyThu 10 Nov 2016 - 12:50

I like how WindClan is virtually nonexistent in this ;_;

Great job tho Bun! ;)

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

The WCC News Empty
PostSubject: Re: The WCC News   The WCC News EmptyThu 10 Nov 2016 - 16:45

BLESS YOU BUN BUN

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

The WCC News Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The WCC News Empty
PostSubject: Re: The WCC News   The WCC News Empty

Back to top Go down

The WCC News
Page 1 of 1