Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flintkit for MCA

Go down 
+6
Dimmeh
Kes
Sombra
Acrylic
Ash
Twitchinq
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

Flintkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Flintkit for MCA   Flintkit for MCA EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 5:59 pm

Cat Name: Flintkit >< Flintpaw >< Flintmask

Clan: RiverClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: A medicine cat, being the healer of the Clan, is to treat sick and injured cats and do their bests to heal their wounds and get rid of their illnesses. A medicine cat is strictly not allowed to fall in love, take a cat as their mate, or have kits. The medicine cat is most frequently the one that receives the prophecies and omens from StarClan. Their job, once receiving an omen or a prophecy, is to let the leader know about this before any cat finds out. It's also the medicine cat's job to try and interpret the dreams and omens, which means finding out what they mean, and what might happen because of it. When a cat is a medicine cat apprentice, the medicine cat is their mentor, and the apprentice is to learn as much as they can about herbs, healing wounds, and treating illnesses before the medicine cat steps down from his/her position or dies. Then, the apprentice will step up and become a medicine cat, and has the ability to take on their own apprentice. When the medicine cat thinks their apprentice is worthy, they will give them a full name, but they will still be a medicine cat apprentice until the main medicine cat dies. Medicine cats and their apprentices from each Clan meet at Highstones every half moon to share tongues with StarClan. Medicine cats can be reverted back to normal warriors if they want to. If a medicine cat does not believe in StarClan, they cannot communicate with them at all. Thankfully, Flintkit believes in StarClan.

What you would do with this position: I would, obviously, control my character to make him follow the rules of being a medicine cat, and make sure that the duties listed above are carried out. Forbidden loves with medicine cats were done too much in the books, so, I'm not going to make Flintkit fall in love, take a cat as his mate, or have kits with a she-cat.

Why you think you deserve this position: Off the top of my head, I know many of the herbs used in the books, and if there are some ones that are foreign to me, I have an herb guide that lists every herb and it's uses. So, that'll make use of my resources. I love roleplaying as a medicine cat because they serve their Clan in a different way than warriors do. Instead of fighting and hunting, they heal their Clanmates and take care of them and their wounds and sicknesses. I've been on this site since the early summer, and it's now almost the end of the year. It's certainly not as long as a lot of the members on this site, but I think I've been here on WCC to get a firm grasp of the rules and guidelines, and how things work here.

Recommendations:
Empress Ash
Acrylic
Tawny
Kes
Dimmeh
Leafy Greens
Alexander HamilBun
ZakoBlue

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
Flintkit for MCA Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17

Last edited by Twitch on Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:20 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

Flintkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flintkit for MCA   Flintkit for MCA EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 6:48 pm

Recommendation!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

Flintkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flintkit for MCA   Flintkit for MCA EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 6:58 pm

Recommend~

Flintkit for MCA 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

Flintkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flintkit for MCA   Flintkit for MCA EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 8:57 pm

recommended boiiii

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Flintkit for MCA Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Flintkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flintkit for MCA   Flintkit for MCA EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 12:13 pm

Get yourself a recoendertion

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Flintkit for MCA B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

Flintkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flintkit for MCA   Flintkit for MCA EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 2:43 pm

Recommend, yo~!

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Flintkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flintkit for MCA   Flintkit for MCA EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 3:11 pm

Recommendo~

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Flintkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flintkit for MCA   Flintkit for MCA EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 3:21 pm

Gives Twitcho a big hug

*Make you mama proud, gurl

RECOMMEND

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

Flintkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flintkit for MCA   Flintkit for MCA EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 3:43 pm

I recommend~

Flintkit for MCA RHCP_smolFlintkit for MCA RHCP2_smolFlintkit for MCA RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Flintkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flintkit for MCA   Flintkit for MCA EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:26 pm

Wooo, go Twitchy!!

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Flintkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flintkit for MCA   Flintkit for MCA EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 5:09 pm

With eight recommendations, Flintkit is approved as MCA of RiverClan. Congratulations Twitch!
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon

Flintkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flintkit for MCA   Flintkit for MCA EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 5:13 pm

Thank you guys so much!

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Flintkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flintkit for MCA   Flintkit for MCA EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 5:15 pm

Make us proud bub!

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

Flintkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flintkit for MCA   Flintkit for MCA EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 6:36 pm

Eyy! You deserve it! Personally the reason why I didn't try to make a kit for this is because I knew someone was gonna have more recommendations than me/I'm way too new, even tho Bun Bun is newer than me.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Cancer Dragon

Flintkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flintkit for MCA   Flintkit for MCA EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 6:37 pm

Noooo, Dimmeh. Make a kit when an opportunity comes around for MCA, you'll totally have a chance. (:

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flintkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flintkit for MCA   Flintkit for MCA Empty

Back to top Go down

Flintkit for MCA
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next